The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

Playwright Arthur Miller once told a story about a geologist who remarked that life was possible even in the vast American desert. All you needed was water, he said, and the largest reservoir on the globe was located right under the Rockies.

But how would he get it?

Simple -- drop a couple of atomic bombs.

But what about the fallout?

"Oh," said the geologist, "that's not my field."

Today, the epidemiologists are prepared to nuke the entire American economy to kill a virus.

What about the jobs, the suicides, the heart attacks, the lost careers, the destruction of America’s wealth?

Oh, that's not my field.
nicely plagiarized from the expert ann coulter. thx 4 shring, troll

Playwright Arthur Miller once told a story about a geologist who remarked that life was possible even in the vast American desert. All you needed was water, he said, and the largest reservoir on the globe was located right under the Rockies.

But how would he get it?

Simple -- drop a couple of atomic bombs.

But what about the fallout?

"Oh," said the geologist, "that's not my field."

Today, the epidemiologists are prepared to nuke the entire American economy to kill a virus.

What about the jobs, the suicides, the heart attacks, the lost careers, the destruction of America’s wealth?

Oh, that's not my field.
nicely plagiarized from the expert ann coulter. thx 4 shring, troll
i am GOD...remember?

...you don't remember what the AIDS epidemic was like.

The AIDS "epidemic" was a hoax for those of us who had unprotected sex with American women in the 80's and by the 90's everyone knew it was exclusively a homosexual disease generally speaking. Some races seem susceptible to certain diseases Northern Europeans are immune to. Unless Africans and Middles Easterners are involved in extreme gay activity we do not know about.

Last edited:
The AIDS "epidemic" was a hoax for those of us who had unprotected sex with American women in the 80's and by the 90's everyone knew it was exclusively a homosexual disease generally speaking. Some races seem susceptible to certain diseases Northern Europeans are immune to. Unless Africans and Middles Easterners are involved in extreme gay activity we do not know about.

Snouter, nobody believes you got laid in the 80s, 90s or any other decade. You are the arch-typical Incel Racist.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!
Fauci is a medical expert and gives his opinions on the one subject he is an expert in.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens. So they don’t have to agree on everything.
Trump saying the treatments will work when they are trying them out for the first time makes him look foolish. He knows what companies are doing and what the need. He is the expert on that. He needs to keep his medical OPINIONS to himself. He can say he is hoping and praying they work, just not that they are going to.
Watch CNN much?

Forum List

Back