The drip-drip keeps on....18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

Yes. 8 years of Obama generated literally thousands of violations, and his criminal organization is still committing them daily.

Lock em up.

• Banned
Yes. 8 years of Obama generated literally thousands of violations, and his criminal organization is still committing them daily.

.....and Obama was half black also.....LOL

yes, you managed to put the "white" back in the WH and look at what you got....

What we got was a bunch of butthurt leftwingers sitting on the sideline watching others running the show.....

All the while crying like little girls.

Hey, I thought Trump was orange? Are you some kind of orangist?

But the only drip drip I see is the bloody asses of butthurt liberals. I love it.

Remember when Hillary Clinton was supposed to go to jail because Bill said "Hi" to Lynch on the tarmac?

Conservatives don't. They can conveniently forget every instance of their mind-boggling hypocrisy, which means they pretty much forget everything they do.

But the only drip drip I see is the bloody asses of butthurt liberals. I love it.

Yes he is mostly orange. The only white part of him is those raccoon circles around his eyes.

Yes he is mostly orange. The only white part of him is those raccoon circles around his eyes.
He got his eyes from his mother.

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication
Even the screeching Democrats pushing this conspiracy theory the hardest, have been unable to point out any such threats or corruption as the law requires.

Even the supposed "memo" that nobody seems to able to find, and nobody wants to admit to seeing, doesn't contain any according to the New York Times Fake News.

So, 18 U.S. Code § 1505 clearly doesn't apply to this matter.

(yawn)

portrait-clinton.jpg

Do you miss me yet?

Last edited:
We just like watching the tards run in circles like retarded puppies while we wait on some real news to show up.

I believe you are right.
Didik-at-baby-school.jpg

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
LMAO
You do understand that the investigation is ongoing and hasn't slowed one whit, right? Oh, maybe you don't understand that the head of the FBI doesn't actually do the investigations. Those are done by the rank and file.

I believe you are right.
Didik-at-baby-school.jpg
You can tell he's guilty by looking at his eyes.

I believe you are right.
Didik-at-baby-school.jpg

His eyes are funny, but not an indication of guilt. No need to look further than his words and actions to see his guilt.

I believe you are right.
Didik-at-baby-school.jpg

His eyes are funny, but not an indication of guilt. No need to look further than his words and actions to see his guilt.
You can tell he's guilty by seeing he's not Hillary.

Yo dingleberry

The president has the EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY to choose cabinet members.

If Congress disagrees let them impeach and try.

Forum List

Back