The drone that killed my grandson

I feel bad for that Grandfather and Grandson. Unless parts of the US become inaccessible by any other means (like martial law or rebellion) I just don't think your fears of an attack on US citizen on US soil are justifiable. They've been spying on us with planes helicopters, satellites, traffic cameras, security cameras.... for decades.....what difference does the method they use make? I don't think they will ever allow an armed drone over the skies our peaceful nation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzlt7IbTp6M]You have 20 seconds to comply. - YouTube[/ame]

Seems strange that they would target in such a public area, but maybe they felt the son was taking part in the same actions as his father. It still isn't justified though and I hope this doesn't become a more popular part of out government's defense.

Just the other day a drone missile hit a play ground in Yemen...it is pretty common.

Can you name a war in the past 150 years in which no civilians were killed?

since when are we in war with Yemen?

We are at war IN Yemen, with the full cooperation of the government of Yemen. It is a US military operating theater, so the bozos need to stop confusing it with downtown Main Street under US civil authority.

His death is tragic, but the kid was in a war zone of his own free will. The other innocent dead have not had the luxury of that choice.

Last edited:
Just the other day a drone missile hit a play ground in Yemen...it is pretty common.

How dare they sit in a cafe and eat a meal! DAMN THEM! Fucking prick. Not only are civilians being murdered by the US government they CLAIM its not on purpose but sure seems to me they are targeting them...good damn way to turn a peaceful farmer into a "terrorist" just kill his family....

The main point is that 4 American citizens, one a child, and all with No charges files against them, have been assassinated by the U.S. government.

This should be a major concern for everyone. .. :doubt:

obama assassinates American citizens in the United States. He just doesn't use a drone.

I feel bad for that Grandfather and Grandson. Unless parts of the US become inaccessible by any other means (like martial law or rebellion) I just don't think your fears of an attack on US citizen on US soil are justifiable. They've been spying on us with planes helicopters, satellites, traffic cameras, security cameras.... for decades.....what difference does the method they use make? I don't think they will ever allow an armed drone over the skies our peaceful nation.

You have 20 seconds to comply. - YouTube

Why does it matter where they kill Americans?

They used tanks against Americans at Waco, and yes, to those not in the army and not nit-pickers those were tanks. So what makes you think they wouldn't use drones on the pretext of less risk?

51000 casualties at Gettysburg, ONE civilian killed and that was BIG news. Until WW2 civilians were not targeted and not usually a victim of "modern" warfare.

Civilians killed by accident but the targeting of civilians whom are not an imminent threat, that is just wrong. That is assassination. Do you want to be known as the country of assassination?

Seems strange that they would target in such a public area, but maybe they felt the son was taking part in the same actions as his father. It still isn't justified though and I hope this doesn't become a more popular part of out government's defense.

Here is the problem. The US government is paying a bounty for tagging terrorists. They are tagged with GPS or some other targeting device. Those who want the money may not be so picky as to whom gets killed. Maybe they didn't like the 16 year old American. The drones don't target themselves so this was a kill by design. Or murder or at the least assassination.

since when are we in war with Yemen?

We are at war IN Yemen, with the full cooperation of the government of Yemen. It is a US military operating theater, so the bozos need to stop confusing it with downtown Main Street under US civil authority.

His death is tragic, but the kid was in a war zone of his own free will. The other innocent dead have not had the luxury of that choice.

The US and Yemen are allies we are not at war with Yemen any more so then we are with France. When do you think the US will start operating in France?

Forum List

Back