The Dynasty begins to Take Shape: Trump's Granddaughter Speaks at RNC

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021

Democrats, you will have Trumps to deal with for decades to come. Your children or grandchildren will themselves be Trump Supporter, of whatever Trump is running for president at the time.

We've only had two second generation presidents, as far as I know, The Adamses and the Bushes. There was once a movie made in the seventies in which a talking dog was asked to recite the U.S. presidents since Kennedy. The dog said "Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy." That may happen for real with the Trump family.

To give equal time, here is Biden's granddaughter:

1721335611480.png

The Trump name is toxic. She'd best change it. Easy for women, as they can just get married.

Democrats, you will have Trumps to deal with for decades to come. Your children or grandchildren will themselves be Trump Supporter, of whatever Trump is running for president at the time.

We've only had two second generation presidents, as far as I know, The Adamses and the Bushes. There was once a movie made in the seventies in which a talking dog was asked to recite the U.S. presidents since Kennedy. The dog said "Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy." That may happen for real with the Trump family.

View attachment 979515

That was sweet, it really was. Trump is a grandpaw, whoopy de damn do. I mean I don't even know why we are even having an election. We just need to go ahead and wipe our ass with the Constitution and institute a Trump monarchy. I mean these people are so much better than us. I mean damn, when do we start construction on a pyramid to house Trump's body. Afterall, he is Ra. I am honestly surprised that the Republican platform doesn't include the following, "Trump will insure that the sun rises each morning, again".

That was sweet, it really was. Trump is a grandpaw, whoopy de damn do. I mean I don't even know why we are even having an election. We just need to go ahead and wipe our ass with the Constitution and institute a Trump monarchy. I mean these people are so much better than us. I mean damn, when do we start construction on a pyramid to house Trump's body. Afterall, he is Ra. I am honestly surprised that the Republican platform doesn't include the following, "Trump will insure that the sun rises each morning, again".
Don't be jelly!

Just because your party doesn't even know who it wants to run for president . . .

Yep...not a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 979515

She is the best Trump, I have seen.
If Trump loses in 2024, he will go down as the biggest loser in US political history. (along with his MAGA supporters)
No dynasty.

Forum List

Back