The election is now the future of America

The American people will make their final decision about Mr. Trump this fall.

This is about the future of what America will be, because now it can no longer be what it has been over the last 248 years.

If Trump is elected, we move forward into a level of authoritarianism we have never seen before.

If Trump is defeated, the other trials will be held, and he will discover his future.

Everyone who cares about America must vote.
You have no clue. And real Americans are going to take back the country from the Stalinists who are ruining this country.

The American people will make their final decision about Mr. Trump this fall.

This is about the future of what America will be, because now it can no longer be what it has been over the last 248 years.

If Trump is elected, we move forward into a level of authoritarianism we have never seen before.

If Trump is defeated, the other trials will be held, and he will discover his future.

Everyone who cares about America must vote.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

1717113695726.png
And the still voted for Trump in 2016.

I don't have belief and never counted on a politician doing anything for me. And so from whoever loses, I hope we do without all the crying about it.

P.S. I would be impressed if one of them specifically stated how they plan to attack the federal deficit. Putting an end to us being the world's largest arms dealer would also generate support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back