The Episcopal Church Approves Religious Weddings For Gays

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
The bishops of the Episcopal Church have authorized their clergy to perform same-sex weddings, but don’t expect sweeping changes across the entire denomination anytime soon. Episcopalians voted Wednesday to allow religious weddings for gay couples, but not every priest will necessarily officiate at a same-sex wedding.

The Episcopal Church approves religious weddings for gay couples after controversial debate - The Washington Post

I don't want my sons and grandsons to be forced to learn how to sodomize other boys in sex ed classes in public school. I was always sure that only the churches can save us from homosexuality by denying the marriage on religious grounds. I was wrong. They support it. That's so extremely evil! Wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God!

Don't attend an Episcopalian Church. Problem solved.

So you think they are forcing boys to be sodomized in public schools?

If the kingdom of God is going to be filled with angry hateful bigots I'd rather pass.

I don't want my sons and grandsons to be forced to learn how to sodomize other boys in sex ed classes in public school.
What does that have to do with your subject line?
“The Episcopal Church Approves Religious Weddings for Gays”

Wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God!
Grow up and stop living in fantasyland. There is no god or kingdom.

i guess we all know now that Episscopals hate GOD and refuse the teachings of Jesus The Christ. :up:

So you think they are forcing boys to be sodomized in public schools?

Every public school has a class called Sodomy 202. Do you know anything about Common Core standards? lol

i guess we all know now that Episscopals hate GOD and refuse the teachings of Jesus The Christ. :up:
People like you do not know jack shit about the teachings of Jesus, Is there some secret conservative version of the bible that makes all this hatred and wrath a virtue?

This isn't exactly new. The Episcopal church has approved gay clergy. That's why the Episcopal Church split. Same thing for Presbyterians.

Forum List

Back