The Face of the Democrat Paety

a typical voter for democrats

North Carolina man tried to choke girlfriend, then decapitated her dog, police say

Campbell allegedly tied a leash around the dog’s neck and twirled the puppy in the air before tying the animal to the back of his vehicle and dragging the dog several feet, the TV station reported.

He then allegedly placed the dog between two cinderblocks and chopped the puppy’s head off.

Authorities discovered the hatchet, remains of the puppy, the cinderblocks used in decapitating the dog as well as a sawed-off shotgun while raiding Campbell’s house Monday, the newspaper reported.
The Face of the Republican Party
2b3927ed739bdd0284f42ec4ace48034.jpg
But what about the victims?
Your post makes no sense.

North Carolina man tried to choke girlfriend, then decapitated her dog, police say

Campbell allegedly tied a leash around the dog’s neck and twirled the puppy in the air before tying the animal to the back of his vehicle and dragging the dog several feet, the TV station reported.

He then allegedly placed the dog between two cinderblocks and chopped the puppy’s head off.

Authorities discovered the hatchet, remains of the puppy, the cinderblocks used in decapitating the dog as well as a sawed-off shotgun while raiding Campbell’s house Monday, the newspaper reported.
What a low life peice of shit you are to start thids thread. Not your party you. You are a low life propaganda weildin g peice of dung.
Why is it wrong to start a thread like this?
if you do not know I am not sure I can help you. I will put it to you like this. I have a republican freind who is a great guy. Goes to church, if he sais he is going to do something he does it.l His word is his bond. I do not go around saying that Moore is the face of the republican party as it would be an insult to good republicans. I also have freinds that are democrats that are good guys. I do not go around saying that Harvey weinstein is the face of the democratic party. In 100 years from now people are not going to blame the parties for letting the greatrest nation on earth fail they will blame the entire generation. I personaly do not want that to be thought about us. We are all responsible for where we are to some degree. Time to stop blaming others and have the buck stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a low life peice of shit you are to start thids thread. Not your party you. You are a low life propaganda weildin g peice of dung.
Why is it wrong to start a thread like this?
if you do not know I am not sure I can help you. I will put it to you like this. I have a republican freind who is a great guy. Goes to church, if he sais he is going to do something he does it.l His word is his bond. I do not go around saying that Moore is the face of the republican party as it would be an insult to good republicans. I also have freinds that are democrats that are good guys. I do not go around saying that Harvey weinstein is the face of the democratic party. In 100 years from now people are not going to blame the parties for letting the greatrest nation on earth fail they will blame the entire generation. I personaly do not want that to be thought about us. We are all responsible for where we are to some degree. Time to stop blaming others and have the buck stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh but that is exactly what ewe Democrats dew! Every single time.

What desperation
Ewe should be embarrassed

What desperation
Ewe should be embarrassed
Truth to power, you lose!

Forum List

Back