The Face Of The Democratic Party

I thought you were going for this:

elizabeth-warren-10.jpg

They seek a truly classless society, because they themselves have no class.

Comedians call Trump’s son Barron ‘rapist,’ ‘homeschool shooter’

Oh, no you don't, billy. That classless writer was FIRED immediately (and rightly), and the subject of about 70K objecting writers. You'll probably claim all the objectors were Republican, but I'm betting that is not so. Democrats get real pissed when someone makes them look like a gang of drooling knuckle-draggers, and I'll bet most of the opposing tweets were from Democrats.

Oh, no you don't, billy. That classless writer was FIRED immediately (and rightly), and the subject of about 70K objecting writers.

It doesn't matter. It reflects a widespread attitude among Democrats that refuses to recognize civil limits.

Democrats get real pissed when someone makes them look like a gang of drooling knuckle-draggers

They are behaving as drooling knuckle-draggers. No one is helping them.

That liberal scum also physically attacked two Gold Star women on the way to the Armed Legion Ball on Friday night.

One was a brother of a Marine killed in action and the other was a wife.

Anti-Trump Protestors Spat On Gold Star Family Members

Anti-Trump Protestors Spat On Gold Star Family Members Outside American Legion Ball

Ryan Manion, who lost her brother in Iraq in 2007 and Amy Looney, whose husband died in Afghanistan in 2010, were spat upon by anti-Trump protestors while walking into and leaving the American Legion’s Salute to American Heroes Inaugural Gala Friday night.

Forum List

Back