The Failure Of A Red State's Medical System Has Endangered Us All!

It's interesting that the conservatives say that government is the problem and private business is the solution.

The PRIVATE hospital in Texas that had gone through ebola training, didn't follow protocol and allowed a person with ebola to walk the streets spreading it to people.

Texas PRIVATE system fell apart and they had to call in the government to clean up the mess their PRIVATE system created.

Government isn't the problem.

Well, the truth is some black asshole lied in order to enter the country, then flew to Texas and started spreading it around.

Just another reason not to let foreigners or citizens who have left the US (other than military personnel) into the country.

It's interesting that the conservatives say that government is the problem and private business is the solution.

The PRIVATE hospital in Texas that had gone through ebola training, didn't follow protocol and allowed a person with ebola to walk the streets spreading it to people.

Texas PRIVATE system fell apart and they had to call in the government to clean up the mess their PRIVATE system created.

You have the talking point pat. to take all the BLAME off Obama

I wish upon the blue states they be infected the worst with this

how's that for you sick people blaming the "red states"?

My god! What kind of person are you?

You're wishing for people to be sick and possibly die.

Just because you hate anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

You really are a good example of why I'm proud to have never been a conservative or republican.

Your post above and people like you, totally disgust me.

I wish upon the blue states they be infected the worst with this

how's that for you sick people blaming the "red states"?

My god! What kind of person are you?

You're wishing for people to be sick and possibly die.

Just because you hate anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

You really are a good example of why I'm proud to have never been a conservative or republican.

Your post above and people like you, totally disgust me.

omg omg omg omg. you can't figure out sarcasm not my problem. spew away

I'd heard that the guy told the nurse he'd been in Liberia but the nurse failed to tell the doc.
You can go ahead and start your war on women now.

Oh really?

So then the private presbyterian hospital in Texas didn't drop the ball? Even though they completed special training to handle ebola recently.

So rick perry didn't call in the government to clean up the mess that private hospital created?

Obama didn't work at that hospital. Obama didn't send a person with ebola out into the city to spread it to others. Obama didn't put profit before the safety of the people of Texas.

That would be the private presbyterian hospital in Texas that did that.

When Obama sent thousands of troops to west Africa to help combat ebola you people were screaming that he shouldn't have done it. You compared the number of troops Obama sent to to West Africa to the number he sent to the middle east to combat isis. Saying that he sent more to Africa and he shouldn't have.

Now you blame Obama.

You're pathetic.

Oh really?

So then the private presbyterian hospital in Texas didn't drop the ball? Even though they completed special training to handle ebola recently.

So rick perry didn't call in the government to clean up the mess that private hospital created?

Obama didn't work at that hospital. Obama didn't send a person with ebola out into the city to spread it to others. Obama didn't put profit before the safety of the people of Texas.

When Obama sent thousands of troops to west Africa to help combat ebola you people were screaming that he shouldn't have done it. You compared the number of troops Obama sent to to West Africa to the number he sent to the middle east to combat isis. Saying that he sent more to Africa and he shouldn't have.

Now you blame Obama.

You're pathetic.

Obammy let him in. And a stupid nurse failed to tell the doc the guy had been in Liberia.

I'd heard that the guy told the nurse he'd been in Liberia but the nurse failed to tell the doc.

No it's not a matter of the sex of the person who dropped the ball.

It's a matter of money. That private hospital put money above safety.

Now who knows how many people have been infected with the virus.

Private business isn't always the answer and it's stupid to ever force privatization on our nation as much as conservatives have done in the last 3 decades.

:disagree::disagree:

That's like calling in a high school coach to fix a college football team.

:disagree:

The fuckups in customs let him in the country in the first place.

Last edited:
Cannot believe some of you want fellow Americans to contract Ebola, The Right Wing has now stooped to a new low.

No they already went there when they cheered bill o'reilly on when he said he wanted terrorists to attack San Francisco.

Their behavior isn't surprising to me. I've seen this and other disgusting behavior and comments from conservatives.

Remember when they cheered at the suggestion of forcing someone to die if they don't have insurance?

Remember when they booed one of our soldiers in Afghanistan just because he was gay?

This is no different. Some conservatives are very sick and evil people.

Oh really?

Now you blame Obama.

You're pathetic.

all them words just to tell me I'm pathetic
yikes

Oh really?

Now you blame Obama.

You're pathetic.
:boohoo:

W
Cannot believe some of you want fellow Americans to contract Ebola, The Right Wing has now stooped to a new low.

No they already went there when they cheered bill o'reilly on when he said he wanted terrorists to attack San Francisco.

Their behavior isn't surprising to me. I've seen this and other disgusting behavior and comments from conservatives.

Remember when they cheered at the suggestion of forcing someone to die if they don't have insurance?

Remember when they booed one of our soldiers in Afghanistan just because he was gay?

When did all of this happen?

:link:

Private business isn't always the answer and it's stupid to ever force privatization on our nation as much as conservatives have done in the last 3 decades.

If the nurse didnt inform the doc that the guy just got back from Liberia,she's the one responsible for sending him back out in public.

But since obammy is the one who let him in he gets the lions share of the blame.

Last edited:
W

Where have you been?

Here's an article about what bill o'reilly said:
Bill O'Reilly takes aim at San Francisco - today > entertainment - today > entertainment > pop_culture - TODAY.com

Here's an article about republicans cheering letting those without insurance die:
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Here's an article about republicans booing one of our soldiers:
Republican Debate Audience Boos Gay Soldier Stephen Hill After DADT Repeal Question (VIDEO)

If you watched the gop debates in 2012 you saw gop audience cheering at letting people die because they have no insurance and you would have seen the gop audience booing one of our soldiers.

I guess it's that conservative selective memory that you conservatives have mastered.

If the nurse didnt inform the doc that the guy just got back from Liberia,she's the one responsible for sending him back out in public.

But since obammy is the one who let him in he gets the lions share of the blame.

Please explain to me how Obama did that.

W

Where have you been?

Bill O'Reilly takes aim at San Francisco - today > entertainment - today > entertainment > pop_culture - TODAY.com

Here's an article about republicans cheering letting those without insurance die:
GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Republican Debate Audience Boos Gay Soldier Stephen Hill After DADT Repeal Question (VIDEO)

If you watched the gop debates in 2012 you saw gop audience cheering at letting people die because they have no insurance and you would have seen the gop audience booing one of our soldiers.

I guess it's that conservative selective memory that you conservatives have mastered.
W

Where have you been?

I read the article and got something different from it.

Obviously you're unable to the think for yourself or you wouldn't have fallen for their dishonest interpretation of the events in question

W

Where have you been?

W

Where have you been?

Obviously you're unable to the think for yourself or you wouldn't have fallen for their dishonest interpretation of the events in question

So, the best thing for you to do is wish some deadly disease on anyone that disagrees with you. It is the "Republican" thing to do. And when someone is shocked at your audacity, you answer....."you can't figure out sarcasm not my problem." Cause that makes everything alright which in turn should make the "Republican" as pure as the driven snow.

Cause you know, the GOP is God's party and they can say or do no wrong. You know..."you can't figure out sarcasm not my problem."

W

Where have you been?

W

Where have you been?

So, the best thing for you to do is wish some deadly disease on anyone that disagrees with you. It is the "Republican" thing to do. And when someone is shocked at your audacity, you answer....."you can't figure out sarcasm not my problem." Cause that makes everything alright which in turn should make the "Republican" as pure as the driven snow.

Cause you know, the GOP is God's party and they can say or do no wrong. You know..."you can't figure out sarcasm not my problem."

You people crack me up. Your all's phony outrage is so cute. But back to the topic it's all them red states fault in all this
giddy up high horsey

Forum List

Back