The Fallacy of Race

But, it's highly educational. It's about diversity.:eusa_angel:

It's a movie!
Movies are quite inspirational. Look at Birth Of A Nation.

Movies are not factual. But your ilk gets your news from The Daily Show so I'm not surprised that you would believe what you see in a movie.

BTW Birth Of A Nation was based on a fictional novel. Do you honestly think the black men as portrayed in the movie and book are unintelligent and sexually aggressive towards white women and the KKK is an heroic force?

It's a movie!

Movies are not factual. But your ilk gets your news from The Daily Show so I'm not surprised that you would believe what you see in a movie.

BTW Birth Of A Nation was based on a fictional novel. Do you honestly think the black men as portrayed in the movie and book are unintelligent and sexually aggressive towards white women and the KKK is an heroic force?
No, but racists do.

You much underestimate the influence of movies. Most young people could not tell you who their mayor is but they all know the latest movies.

No, but racists do.

You much underestimate the influence of movies. Most young people could not tell you who their mayor is but they all know the latest movies.

I don't underestimate the influence of movies, I know that people, especially liberal and young people are ignorant of politics and are incapable of critical thinking.

But that does not make influential movies factual.

BTW how do you know what racist think? Speaking from experience perhaps?

You obviously thought it was factual, so you must be a racist.

No, but racists do.

I don't underestimate the influence of movies, I know that people, especially liberal and young people are ignorant of politics and are incapable of critical thinking.

Art often imitates life.

No, but racists do.

Art often imitates life.

So now imitations can be viewed as factual?

At least I understands why you liberals are so often wrong.

Art often imitates life.

So now imitations can be viewed as factual?

At least I understands why you liberals are so often wrong.

You lack sophistication, like most cons.

Blacks should stop using race as an excuse for their failures. Like, I don't use my white race as an excuse for my success. :D

Blacks should stop using race as an excuse for their failures. Like, I don't use my white race as an excuse for my success. :D

help!

DoubleFacePalm_zpsf7fef0ae.jpg

Forum List

Back