The Fascist State...

Yes as he is only good for his Theory or Relativity, which is being questioned for its reliability
I only question your sanity?

Which you are not qualified to do, bringing your own sanity into question.
My degrees are in Psychology and Political Science, you are a consistent liar on these boards to the point of entertainment for us.

The worst part is you admit and enjoy the laughter you evoke!

Were those degrees online ones by any chance, and having a degree is no proof against having a mental disorder

you're proof of that!

Look at the numbers of people with degrees having nervous breakdowns because they cant cope, look at the numbers of professional people being admitted to the likes of the Mayo clinic.

There is your proof

Supposedly God told the Jews to go kill the rightful owners of that land and take it, back when they left Egypt. Not my God.

Which rightful owners? The deceiving tribes who adopted the identity of European Philistines?

Ha. You're ignorant.
Please Lipush, you have the cuckoo Zionist disease that reputes history and scientific evidence that some god gave you the right to murder and steal other peoples lands like a fascist...

Never heard any Jew say that yet, but I have heard thousands of islamomorons quote it many times as if it was true. The fact is INTERNATIONAL LAW in 1923 gave the land of Jewish Palestine to the Jews as their national home
Read Exodus.

Supposedly God told the Jews to go kill the rightful owners of that land and take it, back when they left Egypt. Not my God.

Which rightful owners? The deceiving tribes who adopted the identity of European Philistines?

Ha. You're ignorant.
Please Lipush, you have the cuckoo Zionist disease that reputes history and scientific evidence that some god gave you the right to murder and steal other peoples lands like a fascist...

Never heard any Jew say that yet, but I have heard thousands of islamomorons quote it many times as if it was true. The fact is INTERNATIONAL LAW in 1923 gave the land of Jewish Palestine to the Jews as their national home
Read Exodus.

So that is a modern day Jew saying that is it, or is it the words in a book 4,500 years old.

Ha. You're ignorant.

Read Exodus.

So that is a modern day Jew saying that is it, or is it the words in a book 4,500 years old.
It's in the Torah....all Jews buy into that religious dogma.

Ha. You're ignorant.

Read Exodus.

Do you mean like "KILL THE JEWS" is in the Koran and all muslims buy into that religious dogma ?

The Torah and Talmud say far worse things about Gentiles. I wouldn't go there if I were you, Phoney.

The Torah and Talmud say far worse things about Gentiles. I wouldn't go there if I were you, Phoney.

Do they, and are you taking them in the full and proper context, or are you doing what Catholic anti semites have done for nearly 2,000 years and cherry picking the parts that suit their RACISM

Do they, and are you taking them in the full and proper context, or are you doing what Catholic anti semites have done for nearly 2,000 years and cherry picking the parts that suit their RACISM

Are you asking if I am reading the attempts by apologists to minimize what the Torah and Talmud state quite clearly? Are you taking the Koran in the proper context, or just cherry picking the parts that suit you Islamophobic racism?

Read Exodus.

Do you mean like "KILL THE JEWS" is in the Koran and all muslims buy into that religious dogma ?
Oh, I'd love to see that scripture from the Koran. Please enlighten us.

Are you asking if I am reading the attempts by apologists to minimize what the Torah and Talmud state quite clearly? Are you taking the Koran in the proper context, or just cherry picking the parts that suit you Islamophobic racism?

I read the Koran in its proper context and in the same chronological manner it was recited. It was meant to be recited as individual lines. So when it says And strike their heads from their shoulders to bring terror to their hearts that is a complete contextual command. The lines either side add nothing to the meaning of the command what so ever. The Talmud and Torah are meant to be read as full chapters and not as individual lines

Find me a report of any case of islamophobia as the medical journals are not showing any ? Or are you just spouting islamonazi propaganda again because you are a Jew Hater.

Read Exodus.

Oh, I'd love to see that scripture from the Koran. Please enlighten us.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews.

FROM THE HADITHS

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Ha. You're ignorant.

Interesting, since I have never brought God to any of my arguments regarding the conflict, ever.

But what do you care anyway. It's not like you ever bother to listen.

I'm not a Talmud scholar but as far as the Torah is concerned, the Gentiles that are condemned are idol worshippers/pagans. Not many Gentiles would fit into that category today. All Righteous Gentiles have a portion in The World-to-Come.

I'm not a Talmud scholar but as far as the Torah is concerned, the Gentiles that are condemned are idol worshippers/pagans. Not many Gentiles would fit into that category today. All Righteous Gentiles have a portion in The World-to-Come.

Oh dear, the Hindus and Buddhists are out of luck.

Ha. You're ignorant.

Interesting, since I have never brought God to any of my arguments regarding the conflict, ever.

It is the only means they have to try and get one over on the Jews, forgetting that allah said that the world was given to the muslims to own because they were his new chosen people. They ignore the many posts were it is stated that the land of Israel is Jewish because of an International law passed in 1923 by the LoN, and that this take precedence over any religious cannon.

So are the Catholics who worship idols, you have seen the idols in your church haven't you.

Ha. You're ignorant.

It is the only means they have to try and get one over on the Jews, forgetting that allah said that the world was given to the muslims to own because they were his new chosen people. They ignore the many posts were it is stated that the land of Israel is Jewish because of an International law passed in 1923 by the LoN, and that this take precedence over any religious cannon.

What is this mythical 1923 "international law" that only you know about. Could you be making things up again?

So are the Catholics who worship idols, you have seen the idols in your church haven't you.

Well, we Catholics are out of luck too then. I am devastated.

Isn't Worshiping Money Idolatry? What's the difference?

There is a difference: Catholicism champions the poor and destitute like the Palestinians...Most if not all Catholic Saints were people who devoted their lives to Humanity and not enriching themselves or oppressing people for their religion or money.

Get my Drift?

Last edited:

Ha. You're ignorant.

What is this mythical 1923 "international law" that only you know about. Could you be making things up again?

LoN mandate for Palestine dumbo, try reading it in its entirety and see where it partitions the original area known as Palestine into two separate entities. The largest slice became arab Palestine later called trans Jordan, and the smaller called Jewish Palestine later known as Israel. It is so explicit that it gives the co-ordinates of the area of Jewish Palestine, and this fulfilled the fears of the LoN that Palestine should not be wholly arab muslim or wholly Jewish.

Forum List

Back