The fringe is making mainstream rulings and legislation - America is crumbling from within

Yes, the Democrats cheated in the 2020 election.

I could be persuaded that at some level some Democrats cheated.
Too, I could be persuaded that at some level some Republicans cheated.

But the thing is ---- with 150+ million people voting across more than 5 time zones, and more than 210,000 voting locations employing a million-plus army of part-time temporary workers....well, some nickel/dime retail cheating can and likely does happen (hell, we saw multiple incidents of it with those GOP blue-hairs down in the Villages in Florida).

But the second thing is: No 'cheating' was enough to sway any election. So sayeth the head of the election security, Chris Krebs. So sayeth two United States Attorney Generals. So sayeth a bunch of United States Assistant Attorney Generals. So sayeth a whole passel of audits and hand-counts....some by GOP legislatures.

The Election Denier scheme is just a grift.
Instigated, boosted, and kept alive by ....... a con man.

IMHO

I could be persuaded that at some level some Democrats cheated.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Yes the mentality I'm dealing with, from you loons.
While you continue to fight a non-existent culture war those of us in the 1% love that you continue to support the party that allows us to keep consolidating the wealth in this country into our hands. You vote against your self interest and its baffling. You arent voting for fucking who you want to date... you are voting for the fiscal policies that benefit the wealthy thinking you are saving your culture.

While you continue to fight a non-existent culture war those of us in the 1% love that you continue to support the party that allows us to keep consolidating the wealth in this country into our hands. You vote against your self interest and its baffling. You arent voting for fucking who you want to date... you are voting for the fiscal policies that benefit the wealthy thinking you are saving your culture.
The lack of self-awareness here is breathtaking. :laugh2:

Like handing billions of dollars to other countries.

Prolly doesn't know that the accumulation of wealth by the already fabulously wealthy accelerated greatly during the reign of Barry the Boiking.
Its a systemic problem that has gone unaddressed for 5-6 decades.

The far right is now the middle of the Republican Party with some powerful impacts to this country. There are some seriously crazy actions happening in Red power circles in America that affects us all. Welcome to the new world order.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court questions the legitimacy of Biden's 2020 win there, and compares the US voting system to those of Cuba and North Korea

Oklahoma Governor calls for special audit of the Tulsa school system via video announcement because they "might" be teaching critical race theory. Tulsa? hmmmmm

NC House Bill includes language to destroy EV Charging stations unless there are adjacent free gas and diesel pumps

Nice! I love ALL that stuff!

Its a systemic problem that has gone unaddressed for 5-6 decades.
Yet you continue to shill for the leftist Wall Street bankster establishment that drives it, because it serves your cultural Marxist ends.

You've met the enemy, Bubba....

Your guy Obama ran on Transforming our great country and Biden is finishing the job.

Yet you continue to shill for the leftist Wall Street bankster establishment that drives it, because it serves your cultural Marxist ends.

You've met the enemy, Bubba....
Non sequitur.

You don't even know what that means.

Fact is that you suck Wall Street bankster dick as hard as anyone, as long as you get the results you want.
Yea I do know what it means. You had to look it up but I used it because you replied with some cockeyed shit to my point that inequity and consolidation of wealth expands way before Obama which you made a point to call out. Then you called me a name and talked about some culture shit. Those are not linked. You guys have a very very difficult time staying up on the debate. You zig and zag to trigger words when you are stuck. It's like a broken android. You may be a bot.

Forum List

Back