The future of Protest if the D's win

Imagine millions of Americans exercising their right to freedom of expression.

I can truly see a President Spartacus or Presidente Beto looking to crack down on dissidence or protest if they get in. Libs, in spite of their supposed "tolerance", are a bunch of little EIchmanns in regards to the 1st Amendment.

The Conservatives Who Rebel Against Obama by Blowing Diesel Smoke at Priuses

Also known as "Asswipe Detector". And thank you for placing a cop one step closer to his daily quota.

Clam down, Mary. Nobody is going to stop you from 'owning the libs' by wasting your money on these coal rolling modifications. You'll still be able to freely advertise that you're a retard in the future.

Clam down, Mary. Nobody is going to stop you from 'owning the libs' by wasting your money on these coal rolling modifications. You'll still be able to freely advertise that you're a retard in the future.

You drive a Prius don't you?

Here a meme of mine.

upload_2019-8-8_8-29-6.jpeg

Gross. I would look like a goon trying to squeeze myself into that tiny car. I drive a Jeep Sahara. I love having the top down in nice weather.

Gross. I would look like a goon trying to squeeze myself into that tiny car. I drive a Jeep Sahara. I love having the top down in nice weather.

My hubby has an older Jeep cj. He takes the kids mudding in it. Great bonding and they have a blast

I can truly see a President Spartacus or Presidente Beto looking to crack down on dissidence or protest if they get in. Libs, in spite of their supposed "tolerance", are a bunch of little EIchmanns in regards to the 1st Amendment.

3v47jy45y8m11.jpg

Rollin' coal is what Democracy looks like. Its the best political system out there.

I flew out of Spartacus' city yesterday where I saw one of the the biggest rats on the east coast. Not only does Spartacus have the worst airport in the country but he also has some of the biggest rats. And this, boys and girls, is what Democrats have to offer. The biggest problem is that there are far too many people in this country that just don't understand how totally destructive electing Democrats will be. Viva Trump

3v47jy45y8m11.jpg

36939997-F069-4704-8661-2CDAF6F6D88B.gif

PISS OFF poor baby snowflake!

Fudruck, too fucking stoopid to realize that man using carbon to fuel his car IS the Earth using itself for itself! No different than a volcano taking soot, rock and steam from its interior and moving it to the surface or an ant moving dirt from one spot to the other.

Is this a joke or are people really this childish?

You may think its "childish", but Rolling Coal is actually a really effective mode of protest. It might not piss you off, but it does annoy a lot of liberals and its protected speech.

Forum List

Back