The Gatekeepers

I heard Gatekeepers being talked about on NPR, and they interviewed some of the people involved - sounds fascinating - I'm going to rent it when it comes out in dvd :)

Odd that it is not available here on television. It was on yesterday and can be replayed on ARTE, a French-German television co-operation and is available on their website.

The Gatekeeper takes the form of Zuul
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Uhh...thanks?

Zuul the Gatekeeper of Gozer is a minion demigod, loyal only to The Destructor alongside Vinz Clortho the Keymaster. Zuul is assumed to be female due to being known as The Gatekeeper and for possessing a woman. It possessed Dana Barrett. It was worshiped by the Sumerians and Hittites in 6000 BC, along with Gozer.

Uhh...thanks?

Zuul the Gatekeeper of Gozer is a minion demigod, loyal only to The Destructor alongside Vinz Clortho the Keymaster. Zuul is assumed to be female due to being known as The Gatekeeper and for possessing a woman. It possessed Dana Barrett. It was worshiped by the Sumerians and Hittites in 6000 BC, along with Gozer.

I hope you get to see the documentary.

Just watched the Gatekeepers last night, excellent film depicting the view from the Israeli side, but remarkably well balanced, nevertheless. If you haven't seen it yet it's well worth a look.

I Don't know about this particular movie but I'm pretty much done with films regarding the conflict, everything - and seriously I mean everything is biased and mostly left-wing oriented, documentary is a synonym for 'let me show you the facts the way I want'..and this is the level documentary movies have got to, needless to say the genres.

I Don't know about this particular movie but I'm pretty much done with films regarding the conflict, everything - and seriously I mean everything is biased and mostly left-wing oriented, documentary is a synonym for 'let me show you the facts the way I want'..and this is the level documentary movies have got to, needless to say the genres.
It's a documentary film interviewing retired Heads of Shin Bet and I found it enlightening and remarkably fair; they did not gloss over the fact that they used torture or murdered Palestinian prisoners, but the film shows why and how they were motivated to do so, it also shows that "terrorism" comes from both sides of the conflict and there are victims on both sides. Watch it, don't watch it, I don't care. I think it's a good balanced film, you can think what you like.

Forum List

Back