🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Golden Uterus" Complex

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I've seen guys posting as such on the board. Anybody recognize anyone from either their own past, or that of a friend or loved one? I don't have this experience, my husband's ex was a bit of a bitch (considering what she'd been through, fair play I feel) - but nothing like this.

Does your Ex-Wife Have a Golden Uterus Complex? 15 Characteristics of the Golden Uterus | Shrink4Men

Are you frustrated with your wife or ex-wife’s attitude of “I AM THE MOTHER; YOU ARE IRRELEVANT” when it comes to raising your shared children? Does she have an over-inflated sense of self because she’s a mother? Does she believe the mere act of giving birth entitles her to special privileges and gives her absolute, unilateral power over you and the children? If so, your wife/ex-wife/mother of your children may be a golden uterus (GU) and suffer from golden uterus complex (GUC).

Golden uterus may seem like a snide term. It is. In some ways, the term is a backlash against a certain kind of woman/mother who believes she is the end-all-be-all just because she procreated, or rather, just because she procreated with you before anyone else had children with you.

You see, GUs only revere their own uteruses and motherhood. They’re dismissive of other mothers and their children; especially if they’re second or third wives. They take pride in the fact that they were the first wives; while ignoring the reality that they were such bad wives that their husbands divorced them.

Golden uteruses, despite the sense of superiority and entitlement they derive from the title “mother,” are typically lousy parents if not downright abusive parents. GUs are often the high-conflict, abusive personality-disordered parental alienators. They are the women who expect others, including their own children, to sacrifice everything at the altars they erect to themselves. Golden uteruses lay golden eggs (children) and milk their motherhood, the children and you for all you’re worth.

It's a rather funny read, until you realize many men and women are living through this shit storm.

No, I didn't read it. What you quoted was enough for me to immediately think of a few I know.
Shudder.

My third wife turned not only into a golden uterus, but is a real **** also. Her 11 yo son can't stand her either, so he lives with me.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My third wife turned not only into a golden uterus, but is a real **** also. Her 11 yo son can't stand her either, so he lives with me.

A lot of the GUC symptoms are classic for borderline personality disorder.

Do you have legal papers so that if he needs emergency medical treatment, you can sign off for him?

A lot of the GUC symptoms are classic for borderline personality disorder.

Do you have legal papers so that if he needs emergency medical treatment, you can sign off for him?

Sure. I did it with my first son also. He will turn 30 in June.

Forum List

Back