The GOP continues to attract women voters

Jesus Fucking Christ! Do Democrat Women not have any ID? What the fuck is it with you Plantation owning Democrats, Give your women ID FFS!

What is it with libs? They can't get ID's, they can't work, they can't not reproduce, they can't take care of their healthcare...

Jesus Fucking Christ! Do Democrat Women not have any ID? What the fuck is it with you Plantation owning Democrats, Give your women ID FFS!

Being good Chicago Democrats they know the cemetary vote they covet cannot produce legit ID.

You can jump up and down and squeal like the pigs you resemble but we both know that the gop is creating road blocks to solve a problem that DOES NOT EXIST. It has been shown over and over that people trying to vote more than once are an extremely small fraction of the voting public. I believe the State of Maine had two such cases in 10 years yet the republican governor tried to push through new voter registration laws. What the state of texas is trying to do is to take the vote away from legally qualified voters by placing as many road blocks in place as they can. And while they are trying to stop qualifed voters from voting they are patting themselves on the back and calling themselves patriotic Americas. They should be horse whipped, shot, and then shot again.

Like a third of women don't put their married names on drivers' licenses. We nearly didn't get out to Europe one year cause my wife forgot to change her passport.

You can jump up and down and squeal like the pigs you resemble but we both know that the gop is creating road blocks to solve a problem that DOES NOT EXIST. It has been shown over and over that people trying to vote more than once are an extremely small fraction of the voting public. I believe the State of Maine had two such cases in 10 years yet the republican governor tried to push through new voter registration laws. What the state of texas is trying to do is to take the vote away from legally qualified voters by placing as many road blocks in place as they can. And while they are trying to stop qualifed voters from voting they are patting themselves on the back and calling themselves patriotic Americas. They should be horse whipped, shot, and then shot again.

Calm the fuck down Nancy... it's a fucking ID... you need an ID to do damn near anything... what dumbfuck doesn't have an ID?

Like a third of women don't put their married names on drivers' licenses. We nearly didn't get out to Europe one year cause my wife forgot to change her passport.

and it was all booooooosh fault, right :D

and it was all booooooosh fault, right :D

I think his daddy was potus at the time. But women turned away because their drivers licences don't show their married name ... that will be the gop's fault.

God help us. We'll be lucky to carry ten states at this rate.

jesus fucking christ! Do democrat women not have any id? What the fuck is it with you plantation owning democrats, give your women id ffs!
you can jump up and down and squeal like the pigs you resemble but we both know that the gop is creating road blocks to solve a problem that does not exist. It has been shown over and over that people trying to vote more than once are an extremely small fraction of the voting public. I believe the state of maine had two such cases in 10 years yet the republican governor tried to push through new voter registration laws. What the state of texas is trying to do is to take the vote away from legally qualified voters by placing as many road blocks in place as they can. And while they are trying to stop qualifed voters from voting they are patting themselves on the back and calling themselves patriotic americas. They should be horse whipped, shot, and then shot again.

$tin foil.jpg

Calm the fuck down Nancy... it's a fucking ID... you need an ID to do damn near anything... what dumbfuck doesn't have an ID?

The democrat kind.

Calm yourself down Grace. The goal is to make it more difficult for some Americans to vote. Do you approve of taking the vote away from people by making them jump through hoops? And yes, probably everyone has an ID, but this is about making them get a different ID or not being allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back