Federal judge rules on new Arizona voting laws requiring proof of citizenship

Simple…,Democrats should simply push for legislation to allow non-citizens to vote. But, they won’t. They won’t give you a straight answer as to whether non-citizens should be permitted the right to vote.

But, they will fight every effort to enforce proof of citizenship.
Yep.

And actions speak with the utmost clarity. In a Face-Palm moment directed at Dem absurdity.....

"The newest member of the San Francisco Elections Commission, a seven-member civilian body that oversees and creates policy for the city's Department of Elections, isn't legally allowed to vote."

I'm not registering with Faux News to read a story. LOL

so the state cannot require me to state the county (or country) where I was born, but the state may require me to show photo id. I'm good with that.

You don't have to register, just allow ads on their site. And what you claim is not what the judge said.

Dems are gonna have kittens over this one.

It will go to appeal where it will be reversed based on previous supreme court decisions. The supremes said in a past decision that just signing the declaration of citizenship is adequate under federal law and the States aren't allowed to require proof, that was in 2013.

The supremes would have to reverse that previous decision. Not an easy hill to climb.

Simple…,Democrats should simply push for legislation to allow non-citizens to vote. But, they won’t. They won’t give you a straight answer as to whether non-citizens should be permitted the right to vote.

But, they will fight every effort to enforce proof of citizenship.
You're an insufferable ignorant bore. Another Republican law to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

You're an insufferable ignorant bore. Another Republican law to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

That is a ridiculous answer! Have you ever heard of taxpayers, or non-taxpayers? If YOU pay the freight, you have an absolute right under our constitution to vote, for or against. If you are ILLEGAL, you get to WAIT for the outcome that the taxpayers vote upon.

If you want to change it, then you and your Democratic friends grow some gonads.

You and friends put forth the idea, that ILLEGALS get to vote! Let us all see how that works out for you and friends-) And do not forget to name them, so the American public can unceremoniously throw them out of office.

You think this is all Democrats? Then you are a fool! You put up a Democrat worth a damn on border security, and you will flip a seat!

It can however be manipulated.
1. Requirements to get licenses can be made onerous.
2. physical localities for license locations and hours can be discriminatory.

If these don't occur then there is no major issue, at least to me.
Then fight THAT...not the election law, which makes perfect sense to anyone not infected by the liberal mind virus.

Dems never claim that gun licenses, which are harder to get than driver's licenses or voter ID's, are racist.

It can however be manipulated.
1. Requirements to get licenses can be made onerous.
2. physical localities for license locations and hours can be discriminatory.

If these don't occur then there is no major issue, at least to me.

1. What requirements are onerous? In every state I’m aware of, the requirements are spelled out on the Dept. of motor vehicle website.

2. Not sure what is discriminatory about physical license locations and hours.

That is a ridiculous answer! Have you ever heard of taxpayers, or non-taxpayers? If YOU pay the freight, you have an absolute right under our constitution to vote, for or against. If you are ILLEGAL, you get to WAIT for the outcome that the taxpayers vote upon.

If you want to change it, then you and your Democratic friends grow some gonads.

You and friends put forth the idea, that ILLEGALS get to vote! Let us all see how that works out for you and friends-) And do not forget to name them, so the American public can unceremoniously throw them out of office.

You think this is all Democrats? Then you are a fool! You put up a Democrat worth a damn on border security, and you will flip a seat!
White Knight or multiple accounts?

Forum List

Back