The GOP strategy on sexual harassment claims

You almost gotta laugh when the crazy angry left preaches about a "moral compass" after the biggest enabler in the history of politics just lost the election. Did anybody see Barry Hussein smooching it up with H'wood sexual abusers?

yeah, it's all getting old, people are just going back to voting their politics

because rightwingnut trumptards are so protective of women. :rofl:

Honey, the accusations against Moore date back 4 decades. As for Trump's, they all vanished immediately after the election. All they new ones are against leftwingers, exclusivity.
Soggy, you might believe all that. :)

td, you are using fake news outlets

Neither of you have any cred.

Bullshit. I can use the Washington Post. One accuser of sexual misconduct. The three others didn't accuse him of jack shit. Second accuser was Allreds. Third reported blown out of the water.

In the first WP article there was only one accuser. Any outlet with the rest of the accusers is mainstream. The women accused him of asking them out on dates, Oh one said she didn't like his kissing.
Nine accusers.

One faker the WaPo blew out of the water.

Tough, girl.

This is going to end in the way you wish it would not.

First WP article. Show me who accused Moore of sexual misconduct apart from Leigh. Four women. One accuser. Show me the other women in that article who accused him of sexual misconduct.

Prove I'm wrong.

No, td, the evidence has been out there over and over and over.

You will not get "just once more."

That portion of it is over.

Now we see just what AL will do.

Jillian, captain smiley face. She has all of the substance of a house plant.

Yet you still struggle with it.

Jillian is both intelligent, and articulate. The GOP strategy now is "No conviction, no wrongful act". Even with Hastert and Foley confessing!

See how far left drones protect each other and lie to uphold the far left religion?

And you are spewing the far left defense..

You should learn to call out your own instead of protecting them!

Just look at the comments from your far left leader Nancy Pelosi!

So the far left accuses, but it is more about projection!

You left wing nut bars. Even when proven there are only 2 accusers you keep saying 9. We're shredding you to death on it but you can't let the lie go. You are addicted to lying.

:lol:

you-just-ran-past-full-retard-and-went-rigth-to-potato.jpg

Jillian is both intelligent, and articulate. The GOP strategy now is "No conviction, no wrongful act". Even with Hastert and Foley confessing!

See how far left drones protect each other and lie to uphold the far left religion?

Why pretend Hastert, Foley, Craig and Vitter are not sex offenders?

Last edited:

Why pretend Hastert, Foley, Craig and DeLay are not sex offenders?

Well you are sex offender!

Now apologize!

See how easy that is?

Wow, sounds familiar. Wasn't that the line that the progressives use with Hillary? Where are the indictments? Where are the convictions?

But that doesn't apply when a woman accuses a man without so much as a photo, or an audio recording?

Due process is still valued in this country, at least by the right.

Well you are sex offender!

Now apologize!

See how easy that is?
You know, she harrassed Me back in 1992. It hurt My chances of getting a good paying minimum wage job digging those ditches for CVS.

Other than demonstrating D stands for Dumber or maybe Dumbest does this thread show any credible defensive measures in the D arsenal come November 2018?

Dennis Hastert committed a sex offense when he was a young man and was blackmailed for years. He was tried for Structuring, meaning moving his money in an unapproved manner. He was actually paying off a blackmailer. He was never convicted of any sex offense.

Mark Foley engaged in an on-line flirtation with a young man who Foley advised "come back in a few years and we'll see".

Larry Craig did nothing. He was alleged to have tapped his foot in an airport men's room.

Tom De Lay. Well, what is Tom De Lay doing here? He was convicted in 2005 of violating election law and eventually completely exonerated.

You chose your examples poorly, try again.

Wow, sounds familiar. Wasn't that the line that the progressives use with Hillary? Where are the indictments? Where are the convictions?

But that doesn't apply when a woman accuses a man without so much as a photo, or an audio recording?

Hastert confessed(.) As did Foley, blaming his acts on alcohol, Foley came out, and is openly gay.

Hastert confessed(.) As did Foley, blaming his acts on alcohol, Foley came out, and is openly gay.
yes, but many haven't confessed; yet, they are guilty until proven otherwise.

Dennis Hastert committed a sex offense when he was a young man and was blackmailed for years. He was tried for Structuring, meaning moving his money in an unapproved manner. He was actually paying off a blackmailer. He was never convicted of any sex offense.

Mark Foley engaged in an on-line flirtation with a young man who Foley advised "come back in a few years and we'll see".

Larry Craig did nothing. He was alleged to have tapped his foot in an airport men's room.

Tom De Lay. Well, what is Tom De Lay doing here? He was convicted in 2005 of violating election law and eventually completely exonerated.

You chose your examples poorly, try again.

You excuse powerful men who molest young boys and pick up sex partners in public restrooms(.)

I listed only those that admit the sexual offenses or were convicted, (CRAIG).

Last edited:

I listed only those that admit the sexual offenses.

So when will you apologize?

Now you ignore the accusations and show the far left projects and denies instead of doing what they want others to do.

Apologize for being a sex offender.

I listed only those that admit the sexual offenses.
Then you are wrong about the GOP strategy. It is not as you describe.

Craig denies he is gay, but plead GUILTY. Why would I apologize? I listed Republican men who are anti gay rights, yet have have gay sexual relations, except for Vitter, he likes prostitutes. Vitter also admits his problem:

Louisiana Sen. David Vitter, whose telephone number was disclosed by the so-called "D.C. Madam" accused of running a prostitution ring, says he is sorry for a "serious sin" and that he has already made peace with his wife.

"This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible," Vitter said Monday in a printed statement. "Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there — with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back