'The Green Prince' at the UN: "PLO, you're the only culprit of the Palestinian suffering".

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
At the Human Rights Council debate, all sort of very enlightened states like Iran, North Korea and Pakistan, known as human right champions, talked about Israel being an occupying, murdereous, descriminating state.

That's until 'The Green Prince', former Hamas activist, Musab Hasan Yusuf, is called to comment, pouring his heart out at those he believes are responsible for the Palestinian catastrophe. And no, they're not the Israelis.

The look on the speakers faces speaks volumes.

God Bless Musab Hasan Yusuf.

At the Human Rights Council debate, all sort of very enlightened states like Iran, North Korea and Pakistan, known as human right champions, talked about Israel being an occupying, murdereous, descriminating state.

That's until 'The Green Prince', former Hamas activist, Musab Hasan Yusuf, is called to comment, pouring his heart out at those he believes are responsible for the Palestinian catastrophe. And no, they're not the Israelis.

The look on the speakers faces speaks volumes.

God Bless Musab Hasan Yusuf.

"God Bless Musab Hasan Yusuf."

I met him in a professional capacity, and told him exactly that! Then I took a picture with him and forwarded to a few of my friends. One of them responded "you shook hands with a terrorist?!" Ha ha ha.

PS Your video isn't opening so I posted these.

Last edited:
Finally! Someone with the guts to speak a powerful truth in such a visible platform.

These messages are paid for by israel, his words have as much value as any mercenary turncoat
Said the guy who copies and pastes from IslamoNazi / neo Nazi websites. What a hoot! Ha ha ha.

These messages are paid for by israel, his words have as much value as any mercenary turncoat

Hey! The lying, racist, k*nt slithered out of the sewer to spew his bullshit.

I got to watch the video. It was awesome to see the faces of the others there, lol!
Can you repost the video?
Here's another place to find it:

WATCH: Palestinian Leaders Stunned as Hamas Founder’s Son Defends Israel
Thanks, wow! Looks like the morons in the crowd had no idea he was going to be there. Maybe that's why he put on a beard! Ha ha ha.

Going to forward this to some people. I am working on advancing his profile, so that he can start having higher and greater visibility.

Last edited:
Yeah, in your tiny little closed mind, nobody would have anything good to say about Israel unless they were being paid. We got that from you.
Check.

Yeah, in your tiny little closed mind, nobody would have anything good to say about Israel unless they were being paid. We got that from you.
Check.

Fanger is an unhinged dingbat, and that's being kind. He'd gladly align himself with Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, etc. in order to kill Americans.

Mosab Hassan Yousef born May 5, 1978)[3] is a Palestinian who worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet from 1997 to 2007.
Yousef's brother Ouwais denounced the report about his brother's activities, saying: "It was full of lies – it's all lies." Ouwais also revealed that the last contact between his family and Mosab took place more than a year before the news of his spying.[15] Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Mosab's father, while in an Israeli prison, disowned his son for spying for Israel
Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia
A Snitch, maybe thats why KYFuck finds empathy with this piece of shit

upload_2017-9-30_18-17-43.png

Mosab Hassan Yousef born May 5, 1978)[3] is a Palestinian who worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet from 1997 to 2007.
Yousef's brother Ouwais denounced the report about his brother's activities, saying: "It was full of lies – it's all lies." Ouwais also revealed that the last contact between his family and Mosab took place more than a year before the news of his spying.[15] Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Mosab's father, while in an Israeli prison, disowned his son for spying for Israel
Mosab Hassan Yousef - Wikipedia
A Snitch, maybe thats why KYFuck finds empathy with this piece of shit
Or maybe, he upsets your sorry ass because he tells the truth about the Palestinians and their leaders. Yup.

Forum List

Back