The Grilling Of Judge Gorsuch.What Outlandish Questions Will/May Loony Leftist Liberals Ask Of Him?

You can bet your ass(ets) that the tax exempt (thank you John McCain) Media Matters left wing propaganda network has researched every day in Gorsuch's life and every word he has uttered in public and every word he has ever written. How many of us would be willing to be confronted with such hostile research? It should be noted that FDR appointed a former KKK member (Justice Hugo Black) to the Supreme Court and the democrat majority pushed the nomination trough without a single objection.

You can bet your ass(ets) that the tax exempt (thank you John McCain) Media Matters left wing propaganda network has researched every day in Gorsuch's life and every word he has uttered in public and every word he has ever written. How many of us would be willing to be confronted with such hostile research? It should be noted that FDR appointed a former KKK member (Justice Hugo Black) to the Supreme Court and the democrat majority pushed the nomination trough without a single objection.
I hope he tells the likes of Durbin and Schumer to {well,,,,you know} when they ask him absurd questions.

i would guess that at least one liberal will ask if he is still associated with the KKK.

I thought they were starting next week. Course its been a while since I checked.

First question would be simple:

Is national security a religious or secular issue?
can you imagine if Jack Nicholson was grilling the judge?

Do you think chimpanzees rights should be protected under the constitution?

Do you think chimpanzees rights should be protected under the constitution?

James Carville.........Your Honor,,President Trump has issued an executive order to keep all aliens from entering the country until we can figure out what the hell is going on, well, in my case, I have over 5000 alien relatives living on Mars who want to move to the United States this year,, so tell me Mr. So Called Judge, if are elected to the Supreme Court, will you vote to overturn this silly "ass piece of legislation" banning aliens from all 13 planets from entering these United States Of America ???

al franken will probably ask Gorsuch what his favorite episode of "Hogans Heros" was

Forum List

Back