The Halloween Thread

Spirit halloween store, which is entirely seasonal and only shows up before halloween each year has opened already here. There are a number of buildings within a mile of each other nearby and they are alternatively occupied or empty as businesses come and go and Spirit has set up in an empty one for the last 6 years or so.
I enjoy this shop, they always have the newest displays with life-size zombies crawling out of graves or giant spiders climbing over tombstones, and a million and one costumes to choose from. As well as endless smaller skulls and eyeballs and fake teeth, blood, etc.

Great to watch kids in the store that are really scared of the displays.

Anyone else like Halloween? I think this is too early but eh, it's Halloween not Christmas.
Damn....I was hoping for some spooky pictures.

Evil-Hillary-Clinton-in-Humpty-Dumpty--99115.jpg.cf.jpg

Spirit halloween store, which is entirely seasonal and only shows up before halloween each year has opened already here. There are a number of buildings within a mile of each other nearby and they are alternatively occupied or empty as businesses come and go and Spirit has set up in an empty one for the last 6 years or so.
I enjoy this shop, they always have the newest displays with life-size zombies crawling out of graves or giant spiders climbing over tombstones, and a million and one costumes to choose from. As well as endless smaller skulls and eyeballs and fake teeth, blood, etc.

Great to watch kids in the store that are really scared of the displays.

Anyone else like Halloween? I think this is too early but eh, it's Halloween not Christmas.

Love Halloween...best thing next to Christmas

My house last year

View attachment 90318

Try this this year

14054995_1212895635436233_127127154716654746_n.jpg

Our local VFW post has a kick ass costume party every year, with 1st prize of $500.00.
We all have a great time and all catch up on what we have done throughout the year, for those who don't come in too often.

And again the political mental misfits have to show up.

Thread is dead, enjoy the rotting carcass with the rest of the maggots.

Forum List

Back