🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hillary Syndrome."I Mispoke", "That's Not What I Meant", And "It's A Right Wing Conspiracy".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banghead: :argue: :boohoo: :dunno: And especially since Hillary has been running for President. Will she ever stop answering questions with, "Well, that's not really what I meant", or, No No No, I mispoke when I said that. Oh, and the Bill/Monica debacle? Oh, yah, that was all set up by those Evil Republicans in the 90's.
And now she is trying to convince us that her anti-coal, anti-middle class remark about screwing the residents of West Virgina wasn't what she meant? If not, then what did she mean about shutting down coal in West Virginia? Replace it with hamster wheels?
:disbelief: :eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty:

:banghead: :argue: :boohoo: :dunno: And especially since Hillary has been running for President. Will she ever stop answering questions with, "Well, that's not really what I meant", or, No No No, I mispoke when I said that. Oh, and the Bill/Monica debacle? Oh, yah, that was all set up by those Evil Republicans in the 90's.
And now she is trying to convince us that her anti-coal, anti-middle class remark about screwing the residents of West Virgina wasn't what she meant? If not, then what did she mean about shutting down coal in West Virginia? Replace it with hamster wheels?

Oh my, this thread will disappear quickly unless they can make it somehow about the Republicans-)

She is a flat our liar and I'm not talking little white lies BIG ASS WHOPPER lies the size of Nebraska.

She is a flat our liar and I'm not talking little white lies BIG ASS WHOPPER lies the size of Nebraska.
Reporter: Madam Hillary, do you still stand behind your claim that u were dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, even though we dont see any evidence of sniper fire in the footage? Hillary:, well, ah, you see, I don't recall that day, and thats not exactly what I meant, and much of this dilemma was created by the right wing conspiracy to make me look like a dumb bitch.

When she apologizes it's more like .....
I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....

I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....
Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

In contrast to Trump who simply lies outright, flips positions without explanation, and can't be trusted from one day to the next on what he believes.

Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

8 Republican investigations have exonerated her on Benghazi.

right, when Hillary speaks, she assumes that at least 60% of those who see her believe her.

Clearly I must once again defend Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I am quite sure she will ensure the miners go onto welfare and public assistance when they are forced out of their high paying jobs, what could be more considerate. She also said that those now doing mining will be able to thus go to Harvard and make something out of themselves instead of the menial jobs they work at that paid their mortgage and put their kids through college.

Really, what do you expect with a brain-damaged candidate who forgets four killed in Libya? Certainly she will not forget about those she wishes to screw.

Well good for her, here i was thinking 4 men needlessly died on her watch. Must not have happened since she told us no lives were lost in libya.

Clearly I must once again defend Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I am quite sure she will ensure the miners go onto welfare and public assistance when they are forced out of their high paying jobs, what could be more considerate. She also said that those now doing mining will be able to thus go to Harvard and make something out of themselves instead of the menial jobs they work at that paid their mortgage and put their kids through college.

Really, what do you expect with a brain-damaged candidate who forgets four killed in Libya? Certainly she will not forget about those she wishes to screw.
Clinton still has no idea what to replace electricity with,,next thing u know,,,,Hillary will put an end to the wheel. right?

Well good for her, here i was thinking 4 men needlessly died on her watch. Must not have happened since she told us no lives were lost in libya.

Keep obsessing. We'll keep laughing at you.

Clinton still has no idea what to replace electricity with,,next thing u know,,,,Hillary will put an end to the wheel. right?

Coal is losing out to natural gas. Remember drill baby drill? Well that's what's closing down coal production.

She's right on the conspiracy part . Conservatives juts will keep going with the "liar " stuff . If u say a lie enough it becomes the truth .

Keep obsessing. We'll keep laughing at you.

And your laughing is why is why I feel sad for the left wing.

She's right on the conspiracy part . Conservatives juts will keep going with the "liar " stuff . If u say a lie enough it becomes the truth .

Actually no, if she says it, lies, enough it will become true to those who actually give a crap about truth.

oh, i left out another excuse. "That was Huma's Fault"...shes nothing but a dumb bitch.

4 is a big deal to you righties . The couple thousand under bushs watch mean nothing to you.

Forum List

Back