🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hillary Syndrome."I Mispoke", "That's Not What I Meant", And "It's A Right Wing Conspiracy".

I wonder if Hillary can go thru a two hour grilling on all of her scandals without using any of her 12 to 20 signature excuses

When she apologizes it's more like .....
I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....
Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

8 Republican investigations have exonerated her on Benghazi.

Well good for her, here i was thinking 4 men needlessly died on her watch. Must not have happened since she told us no lives were lost in libya.

Keep obsessing. We'll keep laughing at you.

And your laughing is why is why I feel sad for the left wing.

I didn't support the Republican war in Iraq.

I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....
Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

Well good for her, here i was thinking 4 men needlessly died on her watch. Must not have happened since she told us no lives were lost in libya.

4 is a big deal to you righties . The couple thousand under bushs watch mean nothing to you.

You can't shame the shameless.

I remember when the casualty counts would come over from Iraq, and the RWnut response?

'...well hey, that's no worse than a week in Chicago, what's the big deal?'

I remember when the casualty counts would come over from Iraq, and the RWnut response?

You seem to have conveniently missed the folks on the right who also opposed to into Iraq and/or staying there.

I favored going in, but not staying to rebuild.

You seem to have conveniently missed the folks on the right who also opposed to into Iraq and/or staying there.

I favored going in, but not staying to rebuild.

The minority of conservative/Republicans who opposed the war were more hated by the conservative/Republicans who supported the war than they hated the liberals,

and what's funniest is that some of them are around this board now, in love with Trump the pretend anti-Iraq war guy.

At this point, it still makes a difference because she's a proven liar.

Yet she and her people still felt the need to jail a Christian in Los Angeles over a video while she was telling Egypt that it was a terrorist attack on 9/11.....2012.

The families of the Benghazi victims haven't exonerated her for jackshit.

She lied to them and she lied to the American people and that was exposed by Gowdy when got a hold of her emails. Up to then nobody had much evidence of her incompetence and dishonesty.

It takes a real jackass to try to defend Crooked Hillary. I mean a real world class jackass. She is a piece of shit, just like Obama and her scumbag husband Slick Willy.

Last edited:

The family of the Benghazi victims haven't exonerated her for jackshit.

She lied to them and she lied to the American people and that was exposed by Gowdy when got a hold of her emails. Up to then nobody had much evidence of her incompetence and dishonesty.

It takes a real jackass to try to defend Crooked Hillary. I mean a real world class jackass. She is a piece of shit, just like Obama and her scumbag husband Slick Willy.
and where was Hillary sleeping during the Benghazi attacks?

At this point, it still makes a difference because she's a proven liar.

Are you planning to vote for someone who isn't a proven liar? Who would that be?

Who cares?! You're irrelevant. You didn't vote for it, like your liberal politicians did...like Hillary did. Did you at least support the military who were sent, who are still being sent?

Like you neocon RWnuts used to say about troops dying in Iraq,

hey, they volunteered. They knew what they were getting into....

and where was Hillary sleeping during the Benghazi attacks?
To this day no one knows where Obama and Hillary were....

Who cares?! You're irrelevant. You didn't vote for it, like your liberal politicians did...like Hillary did. Did you at least support the military who were sent, who are still being sent?

I don't support wars I oppose. Duh. Are you retarded, or should I ask, are you even more retarded than yesterday?

I don't support wars I oppose. Duh. Are you retarded, or should I ask, are you even more retarded than yesterday?
Speaking of retarded...I didn't ask if you supported the war, 'Forest', I asked if you support the troops.

Forum List

Back