🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hillary Syndrome."I Mispoke", "That's Not What I Meant", And "It's A Right Wing Conspiracy".

When she apologizes it's more like .....
I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....
Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

8 Republican investigations have exonerated her on Benghazi.

At this point, it still makes a difference because she's a proven liar.

Are you planning to vote for someone who isn't a proven liar? Who would that be?

Depends on how many bullets in Bosnia are following over your head is is.

Crooked Hillary is the leading scumbag politician in America for this generation. It use to be her husband back in the 1990s and of course Hussein Obama is an absolute piece of shit.

It takes a real jackass to defend somebody like her. Somebody that is either really confused or is a Democrat partisan nitwit.

She was dishonest and incompetent at Benghazi. When she lied to the families of the Benghazi families and the American people she did it to cover up Obama's political campaign bullshit that he had terrorism on the run.

It takes a real dumbass to be duped by her.

:banghead: :argue: :boohoo: :dunno: And especially since Hillary has been running for President. Will she ever stop answering questions with, "Well, that's not really what I meant", or, No No No, I mispoke when I said that. Oh, and the Bill/Monica debacle? Oh, yah, that was all set up by those Evil Republicans in the 90's.
And now she is trying to convince us that her anti-coal, anti-middle class remark about screwing the residents of West Virgina wasn't what she meant? If not, then what did she mean about shutting down coal in West Virginia? Replace it with hamster wheels?
:disbelief: :eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty:

Clearly I must once again defend Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I am quite sure she will ensure the miners go onto welfare and public assistance when they are forced out of their high paying jobs, what could be more considerate. She also said that those now doing mining will be able to thus go to Harvard and make something out of themselves instead of the menial jobs they work at that paid their mortgage and put their kids through college.

Really, what do you expect with a brain-damaged candidate who forgets four killed in Libya? Certainly she will not forget about those she wishes to screw.
Clinton still has no idea what to replace electricity with,,next thing u know,,,,Hillary will put an end to the wheel. right?

Coal is losing out to natural gas. Remember drill baby drill? Well that's what's closing down coal production.
Doesn't it hurt your ass when you spew bullshit like that?

When she apologizes it's more like .....
I'm really sorry you people are so stupid and didn't understand what I meant....
Oh, the four men I allowed to die a horriffic death in Benghazi? hahaha,,,comonn, that's not really what happened, I had nothing to do with it, Benghazi? Lordy,,,that all started under the Bush administration!

8 Republican investigations have exonerated her on Benghazi.

The family of the Benghazi victims haven't exonerated her for jackshit.

She lied to them and she lied to the American people and that was exposed by Gowdy when got a hold of her emails. Up to then nobody had much evidence of her incompetence and dishonesty.

It takes a real jackass to try to defend Crooked Hillary. I mean a real world class jackass. She is a piece of shit, just like Obama and her scumbag husband Slick Willy.
and where was Hillary sleeping during the Benghazi attacks?
To this day no one knows where Obama and Hillary were....
for all we know, maybe Hillary went shopping to Wal-Mart with Huma while 4 americans were getting killed.

[Q

for all we know, maybe Hillary went shopping to Wal-Mart with Huma while 4 americans were getting killed.

Well, we do know that she was sending emails to her family.

I wonder if anybody checked to see if she was playing any of the Facebook games that night.

Of course we do know that President Shit for Brains took off for Vegas Baby the next day to have a little fun shaking down the unions for money.

Forum List

Back