The Hoax of Record Temperatures

My local weather hasn't told the truth since 1997.
I'd suspect your cognition for a great long while before I'd accept that. I'm sure that, like all weatherman, his forecasts (or what you think he forecast) don't always come true. But he's not lying to you.

I'd suspect your cognition for a great long while before I'd accept that. I'm sure that, like all weatherman, his forecasts (or what you think he forecast) don't always come true. But he's not lying to you.
In order to keep his job or her job the individual must maintain the party line.

In order to keep his job or her job the individual must maintain the party line.
So you think he'd get fired if he didn't go measure the temperature of the road outside his office and report that as the local air temperature?

So you think he'd get fired if he didn't go measure the temperature of the road outside his office and report that as the local air temperature?
No. Media weather reporters are like every other reporter. They read it off the teleprompter.

No. Media weather reporters are like every other reporter. They read it off the teleprompter.
What evidence do you have that he is lying? Is it only temperatures? Is it every time? Have competing weather forecaster ever mentioned it?

What evidence do you have that he is lying? Is it only temperatures? Is it every time? Have competing weather forecaster ever mentioned it?

that stuff it talking about the year 2014 and 2015. Why use such old material?

The third week in July is typically the hotest week in Phoenix.

It's gotten up to 116 here.

But in 1990 (33 years ago, we hit 122 F). Less people, less concret.

Nothing special about the weather here.

The actual temperature in Furnace Creek is no different than it always is.

Why is the reported temperature in Phoenix so different from that given by people who live there who describe it warm but pleasant?

What is being given is not ambient temperature but ground temperature. The temp of the asphalt or concrete in the blazing sun. In other words, feeding the hoax.
Seriously, you expect every square inch of the earth to react exactly the same to co2 POLLUTION ? That’s funny.

Bullshit. The idea is to have a Leftest scam. It has been going on for a coupke of decades now and it unscientific and this world renowned scientist knows bullshit when he see it.

It is only you uneducated gullible Moon Bat idiots that believe in the sllly ass scam.
The only thing unscientific is this dreadfully made up shit example of denier logic.

What is going on in your neck of the woods?

In Nashville, we've been very normal all year. We have yet to get to 100F which is a benchmark for a "warm" summer. We have set or tied multiple records for the date for record cold. We've had a couple of record warm dates too.

In reality, the "extreme heat" is always where you aren't. Because it ain't extreme and planet Earth is NOT WARMING.

The only thing unscientific is this dreadfully made up shit example of denier logic.

Actually, using the language of The Inquisition and calling anyone who disagrees with you a "denier" is about as un-scientific as you can get.

St-Joan-of-Arc-patriot-martyr-French-May-30-1431.jpg

There is no global warming.

There is no global warming.
There are a very large number of scientists who've been studying this very topic for decades who disagree completely with that sentiment. They have mountains of evidence not one shred of which you've ever refuted. So why the fuck should we believe you and "offthepress"?

Forum List

Back