The Homophobe Bakers 'Gag Order' is totally made-up by RW media

So they were ordered not to publicize their views and this somehow DOESNT amount to a gag order? Only in the liberal mind.
No, they were not.

They were ordered to stop advertising that theyd be breaking the law.

2 fundamentally different things, but conservatards like you can barely tie their shoes so......shocker!

The same way "supposed" minority groups are now, to this day, still WHINING even when they are given the world on a platter.... it will never end. They will keep using their leverage well beyond, and, say what you want, they are abusing it.

Unlike the the WHINING majority group? (see Christian)

You're Christian, right? Did you know that Federal Law requires that I serve you in all 50 states? You can't be fired from your job or denied housing because you are a Christian, because of FEDERAL LAW in all 50 states. I can be denied housing or be fired in 30 for being gay.
Look who's whining.
The truth is no one should have special rights and privileges. No one.

Not whining...simply pointing out you need to address Federal law before local.

The same way "supposed" minority groups are now, to this day, still WHINING even when they are given the world on a platter.... it will never end. They will keep using their leverage well beyond, and, say what you want, they are abusing it.

Unlike the the WHINING majority group? (see Christian)

You're Christian, right? Did you know that Federal Law requires that I serve you in all 50 states? You can't be fired from your job or denied housing because you are a Christian, because of FEDERAL LAW in all 50 states. I can be denied housing or be fired in 30 for being gay.
Look who's whining.
The truth is no one should have special rights and privileges. No one.

Not whining...simply pointing out you need to address Federal law before local.
You were whining. I know it when I see it.
Tell that to the pot smokers in Colorado, etc who are flagrantly violating federal drug laws, RICO, and a dozen other statutes.

The only gagging going on at that bigoted house.... never mind.

Forum List

Back