The Horror ... The Horror ... Trump Really Needs To Stop -

- holding back and let all know what he really thinks. :auiqs.jpg:

Media are all agaggle over this. Where's the surprise? They ARE a trade foe.

Trump says 'European Union is a foe' to US ahead of summit with Putin
Now that you mention it...what HAS the EU done to us in trade? He keeps SAYING they are unfair, and I guess we are supposed to believe him, but I'd like a little 'verify' please.

Seek and ye shall find.
Does that mean you don't know? I know I never have known our trade deals. I thought maybe you knew a couple bad deals off the top of your head since you so deftly support sacking them. So I guess I'll do my own homework.

Now that you mention it...what HAS the EU done to us in trade? He keeps SAYING they are unfair, and I guess we are supposed to believe him, but I'd like a little 'verify' please.
Considering that most if not all of the EU is involved in NATO...

Seek and ye shall find.
Does that mean you don't know?

Nope. It means I don't subscribe to Secretary's Day.

I know I never have known our trade deals. I thought maybe you knew a couple bad deals off the top of your head since you so deftly support sacking them. So I guess I'll do my own homework.

Best way to learn.

Seek and ye shall find.
Does that mean you don't know?

Nope. It means I don't subscribe to Secretary's Day.

I know I never have known our trade deals. I thought maybe you knew a couple bad deals off the top of your head since you so deftly support sacking them. So I guess I'll do my own homework.

Best way to learn.
Evidently, not necessarily. I found this, but I can't read the bleeping thing. I don't know what it says, and I can't find anything near the kindergarten level I need to be able to understand. But my checkbook balances...do I get points for that? Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with France

Forum List

Back