The Howler

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just a wee break from politics but a great story all the same. A young woman 25 years of age was arrested. Not for a shooting or child abuse or drugs.

"Amanda Warfel, 25, was ordered to spend 45 to 90 days in York County, Pa., Prison. She's already served that sentence, but is being held on a detainer from Lancaster County, Pa. It was not immediately clear why that's in place."

So now she has served her sentence but the court refuses to release her. I know what you are thinking her crime must be awful. Well I admit she DID plead guilty. So lets look into her "crime".

"RED LION, Pa. — A woman from Red Lion pleadedguilty on Wednesday to disorderly conduct in a case in which police said she had sex so loud that it shook a dresser and bed in her neighbor's home."

Okay look, common male common sense..... When a woman can shake the dresser in the apartment next door do to her joyful sex screams she should get a medal NOT jail.
635973675589029844-warfel.jpg

The court order she MIGHT be released under is just as stupid as the charge.

"District Judge John Fishel ordered her to pay court costs, saying he was "not going to put them on the taxpayers." He also warned Warfel not to have contact with her neighbors under any circumstance."

She was having sex and it had nothing to do with "contact with her neighbors".
Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore and St. Louis gun shots fill the night. And she gets arrested for loud sex..
Woman pleads guilty in loud sex case

Fury

I bet a lot of men are jealous to her partner. That's a shame to be thrown in prison instead od given a few extra kisses.

Just a wee break from politics but a great story all the same. A young woman 25 years of age was arrested. Not for a shooting or child abuse or drugs.

"Amanda Warfel, 25, was ordered to spend 45 to 90 days in York County, Pa., Prison. She's already served that sentence, but is being held on a detainer from Lancaster County, Pa. It was not immediately clear why that's in place."

So now she has served her sentence but the court refuses to release her. I know what you are thinking her crime must be awful. Well I admit she DID plead guilty. So lets look into her "crime".

"RED LION, Pa. — A woman from Red Lion pleadedguilty on Wednesday to disorderly conduct in a case in which police said she had sex so loud that it shook a dresser and bed in her neighbor's home."

Okay look, common male common sense..... When a woman can shake the dresser in the apartment next door do to her joyful sex screams she should get a medal NOT jail.

"District Judge John Fishel ordered her to pay court costs, saying he was "not going to put them on the taxpayers." He also warned Warfel not to have contact with her neighbors under any circumstance."

Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore and St. Louis gun shots fill the night. And she gets arrested for loud sex..

Fury

Well that Orgasm must have been Earth shattering as can be and I wonder what the man look like after the encounter...

She gives a whole new meaning to She Bangs!

• Banned

Fury

Well that Orgasm must have been Earth shattering as can be and I wonder what the man look like after the encounter...

She gives a whole new meaning to She Bangs!

You got all these islamics doing things for 72 virgins. Give me two fire breathing whores and I can whip anybody!

she should run that mugshot on match.com......
I would be outside the court house with flowers and a motel key.

Come ride The Howler this weekend at the motel just behind Six Flags.

Sorry kids, gotta be at least this big to ride this ride:
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I can't get the lame police in our city to cite the neighbors for their loud live music coming from their open shed. They need to transport the cops involved over there and maybe they'll rip the instruments from the hands of the players and put them in jail for awhile.

she should run that mugshot on match.com......
I would be outside the court house with flowers and a motel key.

I am not too sure about. Seems like the bar has been set pretty damn high with her.

Oh come on guys. No bar is to high when it comes to sex and the appreciation of sex.

Who knows. Maybe your partner will bring a wall down. LOL

54336-45012.jpg

"Ms. Howler tear down this wall"

Forum List

Back