The hunters becoming the hunted, nail the AGW cult to the wall.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Bwahahahaha!!!!! Nail those AGW cult members...

The Hunters Become the Hunted in Exxon's Climate Change Probe
For some months, ExxonMobil Inc. has been under investigation about allegations that it lied to investors about the risks of Climate Change. Now it’s the turn of the investigators to be investigated.

Lamar Smith (R.-Tx), who heads the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, has demanded that New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman turn over all communication since 2012 between his office and climate change campaigners whose research led to him opening his probe.

In a letter published by the New York Times, Smith and 12 of the other 22 Republican members committee accused Schneiderman and the attorneys general supporting him of “a coordinated attempt to deprive companies, non-profit organisations, and scientists of their First Amendment rights and ability to fund and conduct scientific research free from intimidation and threats of prosecution.”

“The irony of this letter is breathtaking,” the NYT cited Schneiderman’s spokesman Eric Soufer as saying. He points to the fact that Smith is currently investigating the activities of federal climate scientists whose research last year undermined claims by Climate Change skeptics that global warming was going through a ‘hiatus’. Smith has demanded their private correspondence as part of the inquiry.

The Congressmen accused Schneiderman of secretly collaborating with environmental pressure groups since a two-day workshop in 2012.

Obama lies about climate change all the time...why is he not under investigation for lying to the American people?

Whether one is in fear of GW or not one thing is certain. I have never seen an issue where dissenting opinion is attacked in the way GW has been attacked. It seems to me that it is a first amendment issue.

I bet you Schneiderman is calling Hillary right now and wants to know how to get rid of 1,000s of emails

Lol...

Oh my, the fruitloops are at it again. All them thar pointy headed librul scientists in every country in the world are in on a vast left wing conspiracy to lie to all of us. Yessiree.... Bob!

Oh my, the fruitloops are at it again. All them thar pointy headed librul scientists in every country in the world are in on a vast left wing conspiracy to lie to all of us. Yessiree.... Bob!

Show us your lab work, moron

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Nail those AGW cult members...

The Hunters Become the Hunted in Exxon's Climate Change Probe
For some months, ExxonMobil Inc. has been under investigation about allegations that it lied to investors about the risks of Climate Change. Now it’s the turn of the investigators to be investigated.

Lamar Smith (R.-Tx), who heads the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, has demanded that New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman turn over all communication since 2012 between his office and climate change campaigners whose research led to him opening his probe.

In a letter published by the New York Times, Smith and 12 of the other 22 Republican members committee accused Schneiderman and the attorneys general supporting him of “a coordinated attempt to deprive companies, non-profit organisations, and scientists of their First Amendment rights and ability to fund and conduct scientific research free from intimidation and threats of prosecution.”

“The irony of this letter is breathtaking,” the NYT cited Schneiderman’s spokesman Eric Soufer as saying. He points to the fact that Smith is currently investigating the activities of federal climate scientists whose research last year undermined claims by Climate Change skeptics that global warming was going through a ‘hiatus’. Smith has demanded their private correspondence as part of the inquiry.

The Congressmen accused Schneiderman of secretly collaborating with environmental pressure groups since a two-day workshop in 2012.

Are none of you (Bear513, Crusader Frank, Boedica, Tiny Dancer, Elektra or Jillian) able to read? The article concludes that Lamar Smith is a profoundly disingenuous and hypocritical fool. I'm glad you all thought it was a wonderful article.

Obama lies about climate change all the time...why is he not under investigation for lying to the American people?

Because the charge itself is a lie. Why aren't you under investigation for lying to this forum?

Obama merely channels Nixon:

At least Nixon did something that the Democrat President that presided Nixon did not.

Nixon started the Environment Protection Agency, the EPA.

He also signed the first clean water act.
Affirmative action was all Nixon
He also had the Philadelphia plan.

All of that does not go along with the made up "southern strategy" BS.

This is an interesting turn: members of Congress acting to squash an investigation by the Justice Department into potentially criminal activity. I guess when the criminals have enough money, they can get out of anything.

EnviroMarxists won't rest until then destroy the US economy.

If they actually gave a single fuck about the environment they'd protest China and India for being the biggest generators of CO2 and not because a gnat's fart worth of additional CO2 will change Earth's climate, but because that's the honest and logical course of action given their "DEATH TO THE DENIER WE HAVE CONSENSUS!!! Jihadist approach to the topic.

Also, China just destroyed billions of square miles of coral (I can exaggerate like the AGWCult too) in the South China Sea to construct a military base, did you hear a single peep from the Death to America EnviroMarsixts about that man-killed coral?

EnviroMarxists won't rest until then destroy the US economy.

If they actually gave a single fuck about the environment they'd protest China and India for being the biggest generators of CO2 and not because a gnat's fart worth of additional CO2 will change Earth's climate, but because that's the honest and logical course of action given their "DEATH TO THE DENIER WE HAVE CONSENSUS!!! Jihadist approach to the topic.

People concerned about global warming are working to get China, India and all the rest of the world's industrialized nations to reduce their CO2 emissions. That's what those big meetings, at Kyoto and Copenhagen and Cancun and Paris are all about Frank. And China and India attend those meetings and they sign those agreements Frank.

When we hear you and your denier brethren insist that we must stop China and India before we should address US emissions or that if we do not declare war on China and India over this issue it means CO2 reduction isn't our actual goal - it is obvious to everyone that you're ignorant and that you're full of shit. As Americans, our FIRST responsibility is to push America in the direction we want it to move. Our next is to work on the rest of the world. You've got to get it out of your head that we rule the world, Frank, or that people of other countries care much at all about what you and I think. They used - at least a lot more than they do now - and guess why they don't any longer? Folks like you. America has become stupider and more self-centered than we used to be. Where do Americans score on intelligence comparisons with other countries around the world? Twenty-first? Thirty-seventh? The average American is right up there with a rice farmer in Malaysia. But where does education rate in the priority scale of most conservatives? Somewhere between Canadian lumber tariffs and dress codes for Congressional pages.

Also, China just destroyed billions of square miles of coral (I can exaggerate like the AGWCult too) in the South China Sea to construct a military base, did you hear a single peep from the Death to America EnviroMarsixts about that man-killed coral?

I'm glad you noticed. I saw plenty of discussion of that point, but - you know - I'd be real surprised if you and I read the same material Frank.

Are none of you (Bear513, Crusader Frank, Boedica, Tiny Dancer, Elektra or Jillian) able to read? The article concludes that Lamar Smith is a profoundly disingenuous and hypocritical fool. I'm glad you all thought it was a wonderful article.
Here is the Money Quote from the link
Lamar Smith is recognized as a Crusader for Truth ..:badgrin:
Lamar Smith's Climate Views Win Flat Earth Award | The Texas Tribune

I bet you Schneiderman is calling Hillary right now and wants to know how to get rid of 1,000s of emails

Lol...

Some of the emails released last week are damning.. Collusion of the worst kind between left wing activists, judges, and attorney generals.. This looks like a whole list of judges will be removed and potentially a whole lot of AG's too boot. The thing that caught me off guard was the judges involved who are acting as activists .. You want a RICO case, here it is...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back