The IDF chief stated that Israel is ready to transition to an offensive in Lebanon, aiming to prepare the public for a broader conflict.

This always seemed to be on the table after the Oct 7th war began. These terrorists have 10s of thousands, perhaps 100s of thousands of rockets and their range far exceed that of which Hamas possess for example.

Israel has no choice unless Hezbollah decides to surrender their rockets.

This always seemed to be on the table after the Oct 7th war began. These terrorists have 10s of thousands, perhaps 100s of thousands of rockets and their range far exceed that of which Hamas possess for example.

Israel has no choice unless Hezbollah decides to surrender their rockets.

They've just about wiped out Hamas, now they're going after Hezbollah.

Good move. Those terrorist shitheads should be wiped off the face of the earth like Hamas.

Next the Lebanese PM will go to the UN weeping for a ceasefire like they did the last two times Israel went in. This is what happens when an armed terrorist group run by Iran completely occupies and controls your country.

I have to confess something.

I like it much more when Israel mops the desert with hostile Arab enemies in a mere three days than when it takes as long as this is taking.

Alas. Israel has no viable alternative option. That’s a shame.

I have to confess something.

I like it much more when Israel mops the desert with hostile Arab enemies in a mere three days than when it takes as long as this is taking.

Alas. Israel has no viable alternative option. That’s a shame.
Sharia in the Sahara

Their previous strategy was like continually putting in a new quart of oil instead of getting an oil change and dumping all the old oil in North Africa.

Forum List

Back