The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....
closed for protesters? links?

We should start taking our License plates oLicense plates off

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....
Sounds staged.

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition. We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes.
I've honestly never gotten the desire to make your hair pink. Or green. I don't like it. Don't find it appealing.

When I was young, my parents stressed TWO THINGS:
  • LOOK BOTH WAYS before crossing the street.
  • Don't play in the street.
What's hard about that? I don't even walk in front of stopped cars. When a car is in a lane and stops and waves me across, even in a crosswalk, I wave THEM on. The road is for them. They are operating thousands of pounds of machinery consuming gas. It's nothing for me to stop for them.

The problem with these protesters is that they don't even know what they are protesting over. They are just imitating others, following their lead. They have no respect for others, they think you get respect by being a nuisance. You get respect by earning it.

No one ever got respect yelling and blocking traffic. You get respect with your brain, not your fist.

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
laaugh.gif

Seriously, right, wrong, sad, stupid, they were 2 young girls! They're were in the street and now they're dead.

I find it tragic that they're dead and not worthy of celebrating. Really! Just knock it off!

Seriously, right, wrong, sad, stupid, they were 2 young girls! They're were in the street and now they're dead.

I find it tragic that they're dead and not worthy of celebrating. Really! Just knock it off!

I do feel worse about it, since seeing their faces.

I really feel bad for the driver. He is the real victim here.

Closed by the same police you fricken loons want to defund?

Suspect....post is suspect....

They got no one to blame but themselves. It's hard to find sympathy for the terminally stupid regardless of sex or race.

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and presidential tweets to me....

protesters are fairly peaceful,

the looters, and car fire setters and rioters are criminals.

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

protesters are fairly peaceful,

the looters, and car fire setters and rioters are criminals.
I asked for proof/links and you provided NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back