The Impeachment Inquiry Has Made Our Dotard Completely Delusional

They opened a new line, Sploogy.

The TDS has destroyed any brain you once had - if you ever had one.

That is not what Trump said. Why must you always cover for him?

iu

you are just so darn cute when you cover up for the dumb shit your god says/tweets.

How many times a day do you have to pull your head out of his ass to get some fresh air?

You didn't know? The air in Trump's ass is the BEST air anywhere...people are saying.

You just think it smells that way due to the flavoring of Obama's dick in your mouth.

Ah, but I don't think it smells that way, I just know Trump sucking sycophants like you will claim it is so. I've no idea what ANY man's dick tastes like, but I do have it on good authority that Barak Obama smells like cookies and freedom.

iu

you are just so darn cute when you cover up for the dumb shit your god says/tweets.

How many times a day do you have to pull your head out of his ass to get some fresh air?

You didn't know? The air in Trump's ass is the BEST air anywhere...people are saying.

You just think it smells that way due to the flavoring of Obama's dick in your mouth.

Ah, but I don't think it smells that way, I just know Trump sucking sycophants like you will claim it is so. I've no idea what ANY man's dick tastes like, but I do have it on good authority that Barak Obama smells like cookies and freedom.

Ah, I think you are a small minded Stalinst engaged in childish ad hom because the reality of what went down last week destroys the delusion you hold, despite the lies of the little Goebbels.

Honestly Comrade, do you think Lying Schitt's "Impeachment Inquisition" ® helped the Communist party? Do you honestly think your chances of keeping the house are better today than they were two weeks ago? :dunno:

Trump is suffering from actual mental illness now. He thinks he opened a new plant in Austin, TX.

Check this out:

trump-tweet-apple-austin.jpg

Here is CEO Tim Cook's tweet celebrating the opening of that plant:

cook-tweet-apple-austin.jpg

Notice anything? :lol:
As I posted in another thread, straight from apple itselk-

Honey, they started the new expansion. No lie. Just a Perfect example of how the media lies-
Apple expands in Austin
Company Breaks Ground on New Campus, Begins Production of All-New Mac Pro

Out of the horses mouth

Now your tds is really getting to you,
So they broke ground...they didnt "open" anything?

You're not making Trump look any less stupid and crazy.

Hey, i "opened" this factory today!:

montrose-empty-lot-grading.jpg

Last edited:

Ah, I think you are a small minded Stalinst engaged in childish ad hom because the reality of what went down last week destroys the delusion you hold, despite the lies of the little Goebbels.

Honestly Comrade, do you think Lying Schitt's "Impeachment Inquisition" [emoji2400] helped the Communist party? Do you honestly think your chances of keeping the house are better today than they were two weeks ago? :dunno:

Oh the irony...

They opened a new line, Sploogy.

The TDS has destroyed any brain you once had - if you ever had one.

iu

Trump is suffering from actual mental illness now. He thinks he opened a new plant in Austin, TX.

Check this out:

trump-tweet-apple-austin.jpg
Until corrected otherwise, I'll assume he was the guest of honor at a celebration of the plant's opening, thus the language.

He was the guest of honor at a major and MASSIVE opening of the manufacture of the Mac Book Pro in America. The TDS morons are just flinging shit, as always.

They have been making MacBooks there since 2013 and the only reason they kept making them there was that they got exemptions from his tariffs.

I don't know if I should mention this, but check out what Trump designed.
tesla-cybertruck_100725715.jpg

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

What the House of Representatives did was pure entertainment.
There was no quid pro quo, even though Democrats repeated the phrase countless times.
Democrats still don't understand what Mulvaney actually said.

Forum List

Back