The Implosion Continues: John Kasich-----"I'd Consider Nominating Merrick Garland To Supreme Court"

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.
Empty threat, nobody cares about that crap.
Mitch McConnell said his blue and purple states senators up for election do care about it. No one cares what crap you say is the point.
I'm not talking about state senators, idiot, I'm talking about the VOTERS. You know, the ones who elect people??? They can stonewall the nominee and the voters won't care. Get it now, moron?

You couldn't be more wrong.

NATIONAL POLLS SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT THE REPUBLICAN SENATE TO DO ITS JOB, ACT ON SUPREME COURT NOMINATION

CBS/NYT Poll: 73% of Americans Say Republicans Are Delaying Hearings for Political Reasons. "Senate Republican leaders have said they will not hold hearings on any Supreme Court justice nominated by President Obama because they want to wait until the next president is in office. Seventy-three percent of Americans think this is being done for political reasons, while just a quarter say it is because that's what Republican Senate leaders think is best for the country. Americans across the political spectrum, including a slim majority of Republicans (52 percent) and a large majority of Democrats (90 percent), think the hearings are being held up for political reasons." [CBS News, 3/22/16]

- See more at: The American People Want the Republican Senate to Do Its Job, Act on Supreme Court Nomination | Democratic Policy & Communications Center
It's not gonna make a damn bit of difference in who they vote for in November. The choices are clear and most have already made up their minds regardless of how they feel about this issue.

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.
Mitch McConnell said his blue and purple states senators up for election do care about it. No one cares what crap you say is the point.
I'm not talking about state senators, idiot, I'm talking about the VOTERS. You know, the ones who elect people??? They can stonewall the nominee and the voters won't care. Get it now, moron?

He wasn't talking about state senators either. He was talking about the senators at the federal level who come from states that are considered "purple", because they are states that can go either way.

If the GOP continues to block any SC nominee, people will notice it, and will be upset at those who are blocking the government from doing it's job, and those senators will be voted out of office.

You think the voters don't see who is and isn't getting things done? They do. If you think otherwise, then it is YOU who is the moron.

He wasn't talking about state senators either. He was talking about the senators at the federal level who come from states that are considered "purple", because they are states that can go either way.

If the GOP continues to block any SC nominee, people will notice it, and will be upset at those who are blocking the government from doing it's job, and those senators will be voted out of office.

You think the voters don't see who is and isn't getting things done? They do. If you think otherwise, then it is YOU who is the moron.
Nobody cares about what the senators think. They don't decide the election, the people who vote decide the election and nobody's vote hinges on this issue, moron.

NATIONAL POLLS SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT THE REPUBLICAN SENATE TO DO ITS JOB, ACT ON SUPREME COURT NOMINATION

CBS/NYT Poll: 73% of Americans Say Republicans Are Delaying Hearings for Political Reasons. "Senate Republican leaders have said they will not hold hearings on any Supreme Court justice nominated by President Obama because they want to wait until the next president is in office. Seventy-three percent of Americans think this is being done for political reasons, while just a quarter say it is because that's what Republican Senate leaders think is best for the country. Americans across the political spectrum, including a slim majority of Republicans (52 percent) and a large majority of Democrats (90 percent), think the hearings are being held up for political reasons." [CBS News, 3/22/16]

- See more at: The American People Want the Republican Senate to Do Its Job, Act on Supreme Court Nomination | Democratic Policy & Communications Center
It's not gonna make a damn bit of difference in who they vote for in November. The choices are clear and most have already made up their minds regardless of how they feel about this issue.

More self delusion to make you feel that all is OK.:itsok: Repubs only hold a four seat majority in the Senate. 24 are up this year and more than four are left vulnerable by the continued defiance. If you think this nominee is bad, think of a Bernie or Hillary presidency putting up three justices with a Dem majority in the Senate. Repubs have painted themselves into a nice corner with this one.

Last edited:

More self delusion to make you feel that all is OK.:itsok: Repubs only hold a four seat majority in the Senate. 24 are up this year and more than four are left vulnerable by the continued defiance. If you think this nominee is bad, think of a Bernie or Hillary presidency putting up three justices with a Dem majority in the Senate. Repub have painted themselves into a nice corner with this one.
You're entitled to your opinion but an opinion is all it is.

Remember what Don Meridith used to say on Monday Night Football when a team was about to get annihilated....."Turn out the lights, the party's over!" Well this should help do it for Kasich. Kasich and Garland are both against the 2nd Amendment, so this is no surprise. And it’s why Kasich does not belong in public office. Certainly not in the white house.

John Kasich: I'd consider nominating Merrick Garland to Supreme Court - Election 2016

Garland is the guy who did everything he could to remove the ROTC from his college campus.

And he's not a liberal? :rolleyes:

Nobody cares about what the senators think. They don't decide the election, the people who vote decide the election and nobody's vote hinges on this issue, moron.
The people will decide Trump is a loser, the weakest link, and will fire him. You are nothing but an autistic chatter monkey.:lol:

Forum List

Back