The Implosion Continues: John Kasich-----"I'd Consider Nominating Merrick Garland To Supreme Court"

Garland is the best the Republicans could possibly hope for given the circumstances....and they're just going to throw him in the trash.

Garland is completely against the 2nd Amendment. His track record proves it. Are you people serious that Garland is a freaking moderate and should be on the bench?

If so you're an asshole.

Got any links that show Garland is against the 2nd?
Read.

Merrick Garland’s most famous vote was part of a huge Second Amendment case

Well, come on now, if you go read the article and read what Kasich said, it's clear he was being polite. Kasich quickly clarified that he was only trying to be polite and that of course he would not nominate Garland to the Supreme Court because he wants conservatives on the bench.

At worst, he was saying that since other conservatives had praised Garland, Garland would be somebody he would "think about." But in his answer, Kasich also said that he wants conservative judges. And, as mentioned, Kasich quickly clarified a short time later that he would not nominate Garland to the Supreme Court.

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.

Yeah, run on eliminating the Second Amendment -- awesome strategy

Kasich....going 'full Huntsman.'

Garland is the best the Republicans could possibly hope for given the circumstances....and they're just going to throw him in the trash.

Garland is completely against the 2nd Amendment. His track record proves it. Are you people serious that Garland is a freaking moderate and should be on the bench?

If so you're an asshole.

He learned at the feet of Justice Wm. Brennan...the proponent of the "living Constitution'- meaning the assassination of the Constitution.

You know, if those republican senators who are up for reelection continue to block the SC nominee, they might find themselves out of a job as well.

From the chaos on the right, it looks like it might be a sweeping victory for the Dems come November.
Empty threat, nobody cares about that crap.
Mitch McConnell said his blue and purple states senators up for election do care about it. No one cares what crap you say is the point.

Mitch McConnell said his blue and purple states senators up for election do care about it. No one cares what crap you say is the point.

Yep, which is why some of the Republican senators are open to meeting with the nominee, and are also in favor of an up or down vote.

McConnell is going to help Trump destroy the GOP.

I'm not talking about state senators, idiot, I'm talking about the VOTERS. You know, the ones who elect people??? They can stonewall the nominee and the voters won't care. Get it now, moron?

I'm not talking about state senators, idiot, I'm talking about the VOTERS. You know, the ones who elect people??? They can stonewall the nominee and the voters won't care. Get it now, moron?
ABS and I were talking about national senators. And the great majority do not care what the small minority of 35% of 22% (under 8% totally) like you think.

ABS and I were talking about national senators. And the great majority do not care what the small minority of 35% of 22% (under 8% totally) like you think.
:dance:

:dig:

Keep dancing because that's all you can do.:dig:
You're the one dancing, stupid.

Remember what Don Meridith used to say on Monday Night Football when a team was about to get annihilated....."Turn out the lights, the party's over!" Well this should help do it for Kasich. Kasich and Garland are both against the 2nd Amendment, so this is no surprise. And it’s why Kasich does not belong in public office. Certainly not in the white house.

John Kasich: I'd consider nominating Merrick Garland to Supreme Court - Election 2016
From your own link:

Later on Saturday, Kasich walked back his comments about Garland, saying he was only making "an effort to be polite" and stating that Garland is "not gonna be my pick for the Supreme Court."

Nope, that's you because you are incapable of carriyng your argument.

Now you are trying to dig your way out.:itsok:

Sorry Issac Newton, but ever since Obama got elected, the GOP has been party over country.

They have always been party over control. And authoritarian in their rhetoric, and then shocked when Donald Trump, who speaks like authoritarian, is winning their primary.

You present no argument to carry. You just run with talking points and dance around when you're challenged and are incapable of meeting that challenge.

You present no argument to carry. You just run with talking points and dance around when you're challenged and are incapable of meeting that challenge.
S. J., you sound like the boob you are. :)

You couldn't be more wrong.

NATIONAL POLLS SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT THE REPUBLICAN SENATE TO DO ITS JOB, ACT ON SUPREME COURT NOMINATION

CBS/NYT Poll: 73% of Americans Say Republicans Are Delaying Hearings for Political Reasons. "Senate Republican leaders have said they will not hold hearings on any Supreme Court justice nominated by President Obama because they want to wait until the next president is in office. Seventy-three percent of Americans think this is being done for political reasons, while just a quarter say it is because that's what Republican Senate leaders think is best for the country. Americans across the political spectrum, including a slim majority of Republicans (52 percent) and a large majority of Democrats (90 percent), think the hearings are being held up for political reasons." [CBS News, 3/22/16]

- See more at: The American People Want the Republican Senate to Do Its Job, Act on Supreme Court Nomination | Democratic Policy & Communications Center

S. J., you sound like the boob you are. :)
See what I mean? :lol:

Forum List

Back