The Intellectual Alt.Right explained:

Well argued! All the erudition, sophistication and articulation I could ever expect from a Trump supporter. Haven't you got a professional wrestling match to see?
You don't think that the Democrats carry a lot of the blame for Trump being elected?
With 17 candidates tyo chose from? The Republicans said 'the Democrats chose John McCain'. the Democrats chose Mitt Romney'. Now you Republicans have made your humiliating choice and you still seek to blame others.
A choice between a continued slide into a global oligarchy and serfdom for the teeming masses or pull the lever and take a chance.

Shit choice whichever way you look at it.
And with the CEO of Exxon heading the Department of State, Goldman Sachs boys running Treasury, the CEO of Carl's Jr. running Labor consider this: did you just take a chance or did you unwittingly vote for global oligarchy?
We'll see I guess.
The Democratic option was a definite vote for oligarchy.
At best the Republican option has a degree of uncertainty about it...throw the dice!!!

Well argued! All the erudition, sophistication and articulation I could ever expect from a Trump supporter. Haven't you got a professional wrestling match to see?
You don't think that the Democrats carry a lot of the blame for Trump being elected?
With 17 candidates tyo chose from? The Republicans said 'the Democrats chose John McCain'. the Democrats chose Mitt Romney'. Now you Republicans have made your humiliating choice and you still seek to blame others.
A choice between a continued slide into a global oligarchy and serfdom for the teeming masses or pull the lever and take a chance.

And with the CEO of Exxon heading the Department of State, Goldman Sachs boys running Treasury, the CEO of Carl's Jr. running Labor consider this: did you just take a chance or did you unwittingly vote for global oligarchy?
We'll see I guess.
At best the Republican option has a degree of uncertainty about it...throw the dice!!!
A risky proposition when electing a President.

We'll see I guess.
A risky proposition when electing a President.
No argument here.

Forum List

Back