🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The invasion of Palestine

P F Tinmore, et al,

One more time!

The problem with all that is that what was said in the LoN Covenant and what happened on the ground were different. If Britain had not violated the covenant there would not have been war for a hundred years.

I am trying to figure out what you are saying but you are jumping around too much.
(COMMENT)

What specific "violation?"

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

One more time!

The problem with all that is that what was said in the LoN Covenant and what happened on the ground were different. If Britain had not violated the covenant there would not have been war for a hundred years.

I am trying to figure out what you are saying but you are jumping around too much.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The mandate was to assist the people to create an independent state.

Britain did not move in that direction. Instead it stepped on any effort of the people for independence.

The mandate was to cater to the wishes of the people.

Britain shoved the people aside and catered to the wishes of foreigners.

Tinmore is right DNA analysis is so good lately that people CAN BE LOCALIZED
to point of origin----ANYONE not having a DNA PROFILE that links him to Israel/Judea
should be thrown out of the country as a FOREIGNER. For that matter---analysis of the
populations of all the countries of the Middle east should be used in the same manner
TINMORE IS BRILLIANT The project should be expanded to cover the whole world

P F Tinmore, et al,

I believe this is Palestinian thinking, not taking into account that the Mandate was driven by multiple tasks.

One more time!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Britain did not move in that direction. Instead it stepped on any effort of the people for independence.

(COMMENT)

The Mandate was a creation of the Allied Powers and the LoN (not the UK). And the Mandate was driven by the Power of:
  • Treaty of Sevres 1920 (Section VII)
  • Covenant League of Nations 1924 (Article 22)
The "offer" (Part II) of independence was made by the General Assembly in Resolution 181, not by the UK. The General Assembly is senior to the Mandatory (the UK subordinate). The General Assembly is the Body of the Covenant.

The Palestinian is very wrong to accuse the UK of doing what you say. It did more than enough for the Arab, who took every opportunity to bite the hand that helped them. Yes, just look-up Izz ad-Din al-Qassam. He was a pain to the French Mandate from which Lebanon and Syria were formed, and he was a disruptive influence in the British Mandate from which Jordan and Israel were formed; and another unknown Arab State was offered.

But the process was the same. The recognition of these states was made through the power of the General Assembly.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

I believe this is Palestinian thinking, not taking into account that the Mandate was driven by multiple tasks.

One more time!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

The Mandate was a creation of the Allied Powers and the LoN (not the UK). And the Mandate was driven by the Power of:
The "offer" (Part II) of independence was made by the General Assembly in Resolution 181, not by the UK. The General Assembly is senior to the Mandatory (the UK subordinate). The General Assembly is the Body of the Covenant.

The Palestinian is very wrong to accuse the UK of doing what you say. It did more than enough for the Arab, who took every opportunity to bite the hand that helped them. Yes, just look-up Izz ad-Din al-Qassam. He was a pain to the French Mandate from which Lebanon and Syria were formed, and he was a disruptive influence in the British Mandate from which Jordan and Israel were formed; and another unknown Arab State was offered.

But the process was the same. The recognition of these states was made through the power of the General Assembly.

Most Respectfully,
R

How does any of this change the facts that I posted?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Didn't you catch Rocco's reference to Palestinian Thinking?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Didn't you catch Rocco's reference to Palestinian Thinking?

No.

Which shows you don't read what people post making it usless to reply to your fantasies. Got that, Tinmore?

"Palestinian Thinking' is an Israeli propaganda term.

What does it mean?
I think everyone reading this board realizes that Rocco is very knowledgeable and doesn't use what you call "Israeli propaganda terms." The problem is that you don't want to accept anything he says regardless if he is telling the truth. By the way, did you friends or relatives in Hamas send you the following on your magic computer that really isn't there.

Palestinians and Egyptians want change
By:
ICEJ News
Posted on:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 +0100

Even as Israel’s chaotic post-election coalition forming process continued this week, a poll conducted by the Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) agency showed a massive drop in support for the Islamist terror militia Hamas among Palestinians and an uptick in support for its rivals in the Palestinian Authorities. The same poll showed overwhelming support for new elections in the Palestinian areas, and a majority of those polled opposed a return to violence against Israel.

Which shows you don't read what people post making it usless to reply to your fantasies. Got that, Tinmore?

What does it mean?

Tinnie----if you do not believe that "palestinians" harbor a value system and
characteritic MORES and CUSTOMS ----then you are indicating that you do not
see them as a NATION or a PEOPLE . OK if that is how you see things.
In fact I agree----there is no characteristic "palestinian arab culture" because
palestinians are not a "PEOPLE" aka "nation"----the are people who
migrated in and out of "palestine" and various neighboring lands over
the past 1200 years and have recently decided to invent themselves as a "nation"

nothing wrong with such a nation-----some 250 years ago YANKEES invented
themselves as a nation and call themselves AMERICANS. Over those 250 years
"AMERICANS" did manage to elaborate an actual specific culture----sorta.

however jews invented themselves----jews have been a NATION--or
"people" in the middle east and outside of it for at least 3000 years

What does it mean?
I think everyone reading this board realizes that Rocco is very knowledgeable and doesn't use what you call "Israeli propaganda terms." The problem is that you don't want to accept anything he says regardless if he is telling the truth. By the way, did you friends or relatives in Hamas send you the following on your magic computer that really isn't there.

By:
ICEJ News
Posted on:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 +0100

Even as Israel’s chaotic post-election coalition forming process continued this week, a poll conducted by the Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) agency showed a massive drop in support for the Islamist terror militia Hamas among Palestinians and an uptick in support for its rivals in the Palestinian Authorities. The same poll showed overwhelming support for new elections in the Palestinian areas, and a majority of those polled opposed a return to violence against Israel.

ICEJ News

So you post another Israeli propaganda site.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What does it mean?

In fact I agree----there is no characteristic "palestinian arab culture" because
the past 1200 years and have recently decided to invent themselves as a "nation"

So you can say something like "the Jews" like they are all in lockstep with each other?:cuckoo:

What does it mean?

By:
ICEJ News
Posted on:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 +0100

ICEJ News

You've been overdosing on stupid pills.

By:
ICEJ News
Posted on:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 +0100

ICEJ News

ICEJ News:lol::lol::lol:

What does it mean?

So you can say something like "the Jews" like they are all in lockstep with each other?:cuckoo:

No I don't NO NATION OF PEOPLE ARE ALL IN LOCKSTEP with
each other----some have a "CULTURE" which demands conformity
more than others. ---in fact ---such a demand or lack thereof
is a characteristic of DIFFERENT cultures. Jews, in general---
tolerate difference of opinion and even encourage it. Kids
who express a DIVERGENT view are often seen as ---
INTELLIGENT -----to the point that jewish kids are sometimes
so encouraged that they become "smart mouth" In some cultures,
a divergence of opinion is considered in a very negative light
to the point that even those people harbor them they are reluctant
to express them. ----you know all this stuff-----you are playing
SMART KEYBOARD

SMART KEYBOARD

Palestine is a multi ethnic, multi religious country. There is a wide variety of opinions.

There is no such thing as "Palestinian thinking."

ICEJ News

ICEJ News:lol::lol::lol:
Unless Tinnie's source is some Arab propaganda site (where the news is actually laughable) or direct from one of his friends or relatives in Gaza, any other source is to be laughed at, even when it comes from a Christian newsletter whose writers are based in Israel. And here Tinnie has been trying to pull the wool over our eyes that he is a Christian. I guess that is Taqiyya at work here. I think by now we realize that Tinnie can't stand the truth from Rocco who certainly appears very knowledgeable on what has gone on and is still going on. I think that most of the readers see how even-handed Rocco is, but Tinnie thinks that Rocco is another one with a "lying Israeli" point of view.

SMART KEYBOARD

Palestine is a multi ethnic, multi religious country. There is a wide variety of opinions.

"Palestinian mentality", then.

SMART KEYBOARD

"Palestinian mentality", then.

"PALESTINE" is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA--
applied to the general area by a greek historian on the
basis of the presence of AEGEANS in the general area,
The AEGEAN had a somewhat greek style alphabet. and '
were called "PHILISTINES" today there is no country
called "palestine" but a bunch of arabs --encouraged
by the muslim elite have been placed there and named
PALESTINIANS as a pawns for the destruction of Israel
so that MUSLIMS can take full control of the whole
middle east. Israel Judea did harbor non jews
but was also invaded and occupied by various
countries and ultimately the country was
DISBANDED by rome and it became a conquored
territory ---jews being subjected to a political genocide.
later it was invaded by arabians and more lately jews
have established a jewish country there once again
including PART of the old PALESTINE --again called
ISRAEL since the part which is the current jewish country
is mostly the old Kingdom of Israel. Based on the current
trend in lands controlled by muslims, if muslims
take control of part of the old "palestine" and
create a new country called "palestine" --it is
likely that the new country will go the way of Iran,
Indonesia, Maldives, Egypt, Tunisia---Libya etc
---and become a MUSLIM COUNTRY with only
insignificant and politically impotent minorities and