The ISIS Money Trail: Newsweek Reports On How The Islamic State Funds Terror

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder how many anti-Semites send a little money to help support ISIS so that they can keep on posting that Israel is behind ISIS.

The ISIS Money Trail: Newsweek Reports On How The Islamic State Funds Terror
By Alessandria Masi @alessandriamasi[email protected] onNovember 06 2014 11:53 AM
  • image-453737166.jpg

A woman shows a photograph as Middle Eastern Christians protest the violence against their brethren in Iraq and Syria by ISIS fighters on Aug. 17, 2014, in Berlin. Tens of thousands of Yazidis, who practice their own religion and are neither Christian nor Muslim, have fled targeted violence from ISIS Muslim Sunni fighters in the region of northern Iraq that borders Syria and Kurdish regions. ISIS has targeted Christians and Shia Muslims as well. Carsten Koall/Getty Images
  • isis.jpg

Militant Islamist fighters take part in a military parade along the streets of Syria’s eastern

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-money-trail-newsweek-reports-how-islamic-state-funds

ISIS are a bunch of Sunni Terrorist thugs who will hopefully soon be wiped out from this earth. The only way you deal with Muslim cancer is to make sure it's gone for good :cool:

Sunni Troll, do you think it's normal behavior for a grown man to constantly post in one persons every thread with "And?" without actually trying to take part in the conversation?

And?? ...... :cool:
And how much do you send? I mean you've already cheered for ISIS several times on this board.

Do you send via wire transfer or do you give a cash "hawalah" to a go-between like a mosque imam or ISIS sleeper cell? Assuming you're not an ISIS cell yourself, that is.

Sunni Troll, do you think it's normal behavior for a grown man to constantly post in one persons every thread with "And?" without actually trying to take part in the conversation?
He's more of a Islamic pervert that the board has decided to give a free pass on trolling.

LOL.........juden like Roudy love to make up fantasy stories to entertain themselves.

No wonder they believe in the Holohoax myth. ..... :lol: :lol:

Whereas that actually applies more to Moooslem savages like Sunni, with their fantasies of the Holocaust being a myth. :clap2:

The sooner The UN Gets around to recognizing the caliphate the sooner Obama & friends can steer some of your tax money to help it thrive. Openly, that is.

Sally, what's it like to have a Muslim troll stalker ?

Actually I think it is wonderful. It gives the viewers a chance to see how deranged a Muslim convert can be, and they are probably delighted that he can't get out to conduct his Jihad on the streets as many converts have done. After all, who can he harm doing his Jihad from some room in which he is confined.

Silly-Sally is still talking about the Sunni Man

Her unrequited love for me has no bounds. ........ :eusa_angel:

Did you read the article the other day about two Taliban guys getting it on with a cow? Guess who that reminded me of.
Silly-Sally with a strap-on and Roudy. ...... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen Sunni Stalker Troll actually have a normal conversation/debate here on USMB ? Every time I him posting, he's saying something racist/anti - Semitic, fighting with people and just being down right immature and vulgar.

It's really sad and pathetic that a grown man resorts to pending his entire day, EVERY day like that. We really should d pity Sunni Stalker Troll for being such an incredibly massive loser and deadbeat Muslim. :cool:

Forum List

Back