The Israel/Jordan/Egypt Solution

Shusha

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
Again and again, I keep returning to the idea of a solution negotiated between Israel, Jordan and Egypt.

The Palestinian governments in Gaza and in the West Bank are just not willing to do what they need to do to achieve independence, not even in the simplest ways of renouncing terrorism and ceasing the incitement.

Israel has no interest in maintaining a hostile population, especially one which will likely grow into a majority.

One possible solution is to incorporate Gaza and the West Bank into Egypt and Jordan. This would not necessarily spell an end to self-determination for the Gazans and Palestinians -- as their territories could become individual states within the larger nation -- just the same as individual US states. These smaller states would be responsible for all domestic issues, while Jordan and Egypt would be responsible for resource management, foreign policy, security, and other federal issues.

This should make the Palestinians happy as they would no longer be occupied by Israel, but would be under the security of a State which aligns more with their values. Both Jordan and Egypt could assist with monitoring terrorism and keeping the states in question from destabilizing.

If an Egypt/Jordan tunnel or access road was built between Gaza and the West Bank, Jordan would gain access to the Mediteranean and Egypt would gain access to the rest of the ME.

I think there are some risks involved, but they are fewer than the standard two State (actually four) solution currently being attempted. If Jordan and Egypt and Israel can work together, it would also create an alliance from which to address ISIS and other problems in the ME.

Here is an article on the subject. Chapter 4, page 30.

Only 3 possible solutions to the world's Israel/Palestine problem.

1. Israel massacres te people who live in Gaza and the West Bank and completely take over

2. Israel agrees that the Holy Land of all 3 major Abrahamic religions is not for the Jews alone and opens up to everyone equally (probably followed by 1 or 2 generations of violence because of what has happened there over the last 70 years)

3. The UN/world powers lend their militaries to unify Israel and Palestine into one state where citizens have equal rights and enforce peace until the new state is ready to govern itself

But probably we'll have the status quo for a few more decades or a century until all out war breaks out there.

I don't see any chance at all that Egypyt or Jordan would willing accept the financial, political and social burden of 'Pal'istanians.

Both of those nations have had a long and distasteful relationship with 'Pal'istanians.

I don't see any chance at all that Egypyt or Jordan would willing accept the financial, political and social burden of 'Pal'istanians.

Both of those nations have had a long and distasteful relationship with 'Pal'istanians.

I hear you. But if the Palestinians and Gazans are getting worse and more fanatical (and I think they are), if they are finding ISIS appealing, if they are continuing to create chaos, wouldn't it be better for both Jordan and Egypt to clamp down on them in a mutual security pact with Israel?

Well Egypt and Jordan in their own twisted ways are clamping down on the Arab Muslims in at least their own lands. Its just I'm sure they are as sick of it as the Israeli's.

No the only solution is forced repatriation to Gaza and let them eat dirt. No more aid through Israel and no UNRWA, just the ICRC with the agreement they not hire any Gazan's, the aid must be delivered by an actual neutral third party.

Anyway I agree there is no chance of peace with those kind of people. never really was, but after generations of UN funded and led indoctrination into the antisemitic narrative, its hopeless and we might as well just admit it.

All you have to do is listen to some of the utter nonsense some of the haters on here have bought into and its more than apparent throwing the bums out is the only solution.

Its not going to be pretty but its legal and necessary. The sooner the Israeli's begin the process the sooner they'll be done.

So, when is the ethnic cleansing going to begin?
No need for anything so explicit.

Just make life so intolerable for them that they want to pack up and leave under their own steam.

That's what Israel is doing to the extent that the U.S. doesn't complain, but it isn't working. Jews murdering thousands of Muslim and Christian women and children every 2 years or so doesn't seem to do the trick. What's the next step?

Just make life so intolerable for them that they want to pack up and leave under their own steam.

That's what Israel is doing to the extent that the U.S. doesn't complain, but it isn't working. Jews murdering thousands of Muslim and Christian women and children every 2 years or so doesn't seem to do the trick. What's the next step?
The Jews murder no one... that's a particularly Arab-Muslim-Palestinian pastime.

Well, you may not call it murder, but most of the rest of the world considers the killing of thousands of Palestinian women and children murder.

What? Ethnic cleansing? There is no ethnic cleansing in my suggestion.

Jordan takes the West Bank. Egypt takes Gaza. Both West Bank and Gaza get limited self-rule. Jordan and Egypt handle security and foreign policy.

Jordan takes the West Bank. Egypt takes Gaza. Both West Bank and Gaza get limited self-rule. Jordan and Egypt handle security and foreign policy.

Its just typical racist obfuscation. I certainly didn't hear anything about ethnic cleansing. Hell even in my own plan I've repeatedly stated that any peaceful Arab Muslims already living in Israel today who don't qualify for repatriation must be allowed to stay under the GC

Only 3 possible solutions to the world's Israel/Palestine problem.

1. Israel massacres te people who live in Gaza and the West Bank and completely take over

2. Israel agrees that the Holy Land of all 3 major Abrahamic religions is not for the Jews alone and opens up to everyone equally (probably followed by 1 or 2 generations of violence because of what has happened there over the last 70 years)

3. The UN/world powers lend their militaries to unify Israel and Palestine into one state where citizens have equal rights and enforce peace until the new state is ready to govern itself

But probably we'll have the status quo for a few more decades or a century until all out war breaks out there.

Item 2 is already in place, it is the arab muslims that are denying access to the holy sites.

Item 3 is a gross breach of current International law and the UN charter so will never get of the ground

Item 1 is not even under consideration by anyone but the islamonazi propagandists

2007 when the Palestinians started to remove the sunday people from Palestine. Now down to just 10% of the population they had when it started, and still dropping. Any report coming out of Palestine purporting to be Christian is a pallywood production and hence a fake.

Responding to illegal weapons that are an act of war is not murder, nailing people to crosses because they wont change religions is. And we all know who uses this as a punishment don't we?

Now were are the arrest warrants for all these alleged murders then freddy, or are they just a figment of your imagination.

A comparison for you taking 3 boys of the street, torturing them, raping them and then slowly killing them is murder. firing at agreed military targets and killing 20 militia acting as human shields is not

Its just typical racist obfuscation. I certainly didn't hear anything about ethnic cleansing. Hell even in my own plan I've repeatedly stated that any peaceful Arab Muslims already living in Israel today who don't qualify for repatriation must be allowed to stay under the GC

Don't confuse freddy boy with facts, you know he cant handle them unless they support his islamonazi friends

Well, you may not call it murder, but most of the rest of the world considers the killing of thousands of Palestinian women and children murder.

No just 20% that are made up of islamonazi's, neo Marxists and Nazi's. If it was as you say then no Jew would be allowed to live outside of Israel

Forum List

Back