The John James senate election needs to be challenged.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The balance of power in the Senate is now up for grabs with both seats in Georgia open for runoff elections. The Democrats will pour hundreds of millions into those races to swamp out the Republican candidates. The John James/Gary Peters election in Michigan was very suspicious and should be challenged given the history of Michigan election shenanigans.

The balance of power in the Senate is now up for grabs with both seats in Georgia open for runoff elections. The Democrats will pour hundreds of millions into those races to swamp out the Republican candidates. The John James/Gary Peters election in Michigan was very suspicious and should be challenged given the history of Michigan election shenanigans.

What white Liberals did to John James was a Hate Crime.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
You don't actually know the reality of Malcolm X. He was originally totally against whites. Then he had an epiphany and completely changed that stance. The politically mature Malcolm X did not actually have this perception of whites. Get your history correct and don't quote or believe out of context statements. I suggest you read The Autobiography of Malcolm X in its entirety rather than believing in out of context quotations.

You don't actually know the reality of Malcolm X. He was originally totally against whites. Then he had an epiphany and completely changed that stance. The politically mature Malcolm X did not actually have this perception of whites. Get your history correct and don't quote or believe out of context statements. I suggest you read The Autobiography of Malcolm X in its entirety rather than believing in out of context quotations.

What's the matter pumpkin, you don't like what Malcolm had to say about White Liberals? Look what they just did to John James

There doesn't seem to be any ambiguity in what Malcom X is saying there. You are correct he did have an epiphany about Whites which is exactly what he was talking about in the above quote.

This entire election has ruined my faith in this system and in American leadership.

What a motherfucking mess.
Agreed. This reminds me of writing computer programs on punch cards. WTF are we doing? It's 2020 for God's sake.

Not only that, but the context of this election is fucked beyond measure.

Combined with the Bullshit in AZ and PA.....I am about done.

They can have it.

This entire election has ruined my faith in this system and in American leadership.

Agreed. This reminds me of writing computer programs on punch cards. WTF are we doing? It's 2020 for God's sake.

I well remember those punch cards. My company clerk and I had to go to the classes about computer programming in 1976. To make a company roster of 175 men took at least a bushel of cards. After filling them out they would go to publications for punching.

They would send back a 25 foot print out and a stack of error cards which we had to correct. Then send back the print out and corrected cards. From that, publications would print the roster and send back the pages which we had to collate and staple.
After that the clerk was the one to do all the work and all I had to do was chew him out for getting error cards back. :aargh:

Could he be the victim of this software glitch ?

I well remember those punch cards. My company clerk and I had to go to the classes about computer programming in 1976. To make a company roster of 175 men took at least a bushel of cards. After filling them out they would go to publications for punching.

They would send back a 25 foot print out and a stack of error cards which we had to correct. Then send back the print out and corrected cards. From that, publications would print the roster and send back the pages which we had to collate and staple.
After that the clerk was the one to do all the work and all I had to do was chew him out for getting error cards back. :aargh:
LOL. I spent many a late night in the University computer center waiting for my cards to be submitted. If I screwed up my program it would take me two more hours to huff it back to the punch card room, fix my errors and re-submit. By the time I was a junior, we had computer terminals and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

Apparently he was. On election night he had been declared winner before I went to bed. Next morning it was reported he had lost. I hope he gets his win back.

Or some other Michigan Democrat late night shenanigans.

Or some other Michigan Democrat late night shenanigans.

I can't speculate because I am so frustrated.

This might be the last time I vote....ever.

Look what happened here.

In Oakland County’s 15th County Commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%.

That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold.

“I thought that was that,” Kochenderfer said. “Those were the results, and I said I would not seek a recount.”

But what a difference a day makes — in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

I may never vote again.

Look what happened here.

In Oakland County’s 15th County Commission District — representing Rochester and Rochester Hills — the initial count gave a 104-vote margin to the Democrat, Melanie Hartman, amounting to a razor-thin majority of 50.08%.

That stunned the incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer, giving him a sure sense that he’d lost in a district long deemed a Republican stronghold.

“I thought that was that,” Kochenderfer said. “Those were the results, and I said I would not seek a recount.”

But what a difference a day makes — in weather, love, and the 15th District election for Oakland County commissioner. On Thursday, Kochenderfer was stunned again, this time by a call from Oakland County’s director of elections, flipping the outcome to him.

I may never vote again.
I spent most of my career in software development and would DEARLY LOVE to review the source code that is causing all these "glitches". The definition of a software "glitch" is poorly coded/tested software OR software deliberately coded to fail in a specific way.

They will use the same mail in ballot fraud to steal those elections too....

It seems this software has been adding zeroes to the end of Biden’s totals and switching thousands of Trump votes to Biden. This will be a mess with SCOTUS likely declaring several states invalidated. Then what?

Forum List

Back