The Kevin Smith heart attack story....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an in depth account of the heart attack that Kevin Smith had....the famous director of Jay and Silent Bob and the Comic Book guy......it is an interesting account and good to know the signs.......there is a lot of adult language...

I met Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes at San Diego Comic Con in the early-to-mid 90's. I got their autographs in a 2-in-1 Clerks/Chasing Amy screenplay book. I still have it to this day.

I have no sympathy. Last time I heard about this hungry, hungry hippo in the news he was throwing a hissy fit because he was so obese he had to buy two seats on Southwest Airlines with a seatbelt extension because he couldn't fit his gargantuan bulk into one. Folks, I don't waste pity on any person who chooses to kill themselves with a knife and fork; these fatties have done a terrible, disfiguring thing to themselves, deserving only of scorn and contempt.

This is an in depth account of the heart attack that Kevin Smith had....the famous director of Jay and Silent Bob and the Comic Book guy......it is an interesting account and good to know the signs.......there is a lot of adult language...

I listen to a lot of podcasts, so I think ive heard this story 4 or 5 times already.

I have no sympathy. Last time I heard about this hungry, hungry hippo in the news he was throwing a hissy fit because he was so obese he had to buy two seats on Southwest Airlines with a seatbelt extension because he couldn't fit his gargantuan bulk into one. Folks, I don't waste pity on any person who chooses to kill themselves with a knife and fork; these fatties have done a terrible, disfiguring thing to themselves, deserving only of scorn and contempt.

:lol:

I don't think I recall anyone asking you for sympathy, fuckwit.

I met Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes at San Diego Comic Con in the early-to-mid 90's. I got their autographs in a 2-in-1 Clerks/Chasing Amy screenplay book. I still have it to this day.

I met him at a screening of Dogma, in the 90s as well. Didn't get his autograph, cause I lose things, but did chat with him for 20 minutes or so outside while he was smoking.

Watched his standup special on Showtime last night, it was recorded an hour before his heart attack. Very funny.

Forum List

Back