The Klan is back

Apparently you're easily amused. Why don't you go back to your game of "Find your Foot".

oh my such harse words from a party loyalist

go fuck yourself pogo

Hey, if you don't want to get publicly schooled on your ignorance of history, then don't bring it up.
I happen to know this shit. So sue me. :dunno:

hey shit head you didnt school anyone

what you did do is make yourself look stupid

as usual

the only shit you know is what you are told to say

a parrot

after all this the fact remains that a racist kkk endorsed hillary clinton

and no amount of spin by a fucktard like you will change that

Again for you shortbus kids --- I happen to know the history.... and you don't.
On the other hand you know how to make every post look like haiku, and I don't. So we each have our specialities.

Again, there is no "the Klan". "THE" is singular. "The Klan" would refer to a single, collective entity. No such thing exists any more. There was a time when it did but that disintegrated three-quarters of a century ago when Hiram Evans let it go.

Prove me wrong.

So what you have here is a cherrypicked gadfly in (in this case) California, playing dress-up. As opposed to some other cherrypicked gadfly in, say, Louisiana playing dress-up. The fact that they're both modeling themselves after the same historical figurine doesn't mean they're part of a single collective entity, or that they even know each other at all.

Prove me wrong.

you dont know shit jackass

spin away all you want

however that is not going to change the fact

that a klanner endorsed hillary

Then show me what you know. Prove me wrong.

If this "Klan" actually exists as a single collective entity --- WHO organized it? When and where?
What is their hierarchical structure? Where is it based? Who's the leader?

Hm?

The last guy I know of who tried to actually organize it was Samuel Green, and he keeled over and expired of a heart attack in 1949. He didn't really get it done at all.

So----- whatcha got?

Hm?

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

F**KED UP! Hilary Clinton Calls KKK Grand Dragon ‘Heart & Soul’ of America! [WATCH HERE] - Urban Intellectuals

=> "You know, we began 40 years ago saying we need to build a wall," Arkansas-based Klan leader Thomas Robb said.

Despite trying to rebrand itself, the Klan has not stepped away from burning crosses. As the sun set on a warm Saturday in April, Klan members gathered in a huge circle in a northwest Georgia field to set a cross and Nazi swastika afire.

"White power!" they chanted in unison.

"Death to the ungodly! Death to our enemies!" <=​

Ah, so Rump is derivative. Well at least we know where he gets his ideas from aside from Mein Kampf.

I understand neo-Nazis are sending a contingent to support him at the Republican convention too.
Won’t that make for interesting prime-time viewing.

oh my such harse words from a party loyalist

go fuck yourself pogo

Hey, if you don't want to get publicly schooled on your ignorance of history, then don't bring it up.

as usual

a parrot

On the other hand you know how to make every post look like haiku, and I don't. So we each have our specialities.

Again, there is no "the Klan". "THE" is singular. "The Klan" would refer to a single, collective entity. No such thing exists any more. There was a time when it did but that disintegrated three-quarters of a century ago when Hiram Evans let it go.

Prove me wrong.

So what you have here is a cherrypicked gadfly in (in this case) California, playing dress-up. As opposed to some other cherrypicked gadfly in, say, Louisiana playing dress-up. The fact that they're both modeling themselves after the same historical figurine doesn't mean they're part of a single collective entity, or that they even know each other at all.

Prove me wrong.

spin away all you want

If this "Klan" actually exists as a single collective entity --- WHO organized it? When and where?

Hm?

The last guy I know of who tried to actually organize it was Samuel Green, and he keeled over and expired of a heart attack in 1949. He didn't really get it done at all.

So----- whatcha got?

Hm?

i know it really important for you to defend the racist that endorsed hillary

thanks for proving the point that you will say anything

to try and spin this away

sad really that you are so brain dead

as usual

a parrot

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.

spin away all you want

Hm?

So----- whatcha got?

Hm?

i know it really important for you to defend the racist that endorsed hillary

thanks for proving the point that you will say anything

to try and spin this away

sad really that you are so brain dead

------------------------------------ sooooooo............................. you have no answer.

I don't know jack shit about this individual wanker; apparently neither do you. Which is fine, he's not worth looking up anyway. Fuck 'im.

What I do know about is the historical timeline. That's where the rubber meets the road.

Forum List

Back