The Klan is back

They had elected officials in Colorado at the same time. And Oregon. And California.

The Klan was never a political organization but when it did spread as big as it got it used Republicans, Democrats, whatever worked in that time and place. It's a deliberate ignorance to paint it as "political". The Klan was in effect the American Taliban.

They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[65] The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[66] Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.[67] Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization." (QuickWiki)

Though similar to the pagan fire festivals of central Europe during the middle ages, the Klan's cross burnings in the 1920s were invariably constrained by a strict Christian ritual. The ceremony opened with a prayer by the "Kludd", or Klavern minister. The multitude then sang "Onward Christian Soldiers."

... Bathed in warmth, left arms oustretched toward the blazing icon and voices raised in "The Old Rugged Cross," Klansmen felt as in one body. -- The Fiery Cross: The Ku Klux Klan in America

not all Muslims are terrorists, and neither are all Klan members.

So what if someone is a racist, as long as they don't harm another person or violate their civil rights? If you want to stand in a corner and scream that you hate n*ggers, you're an idiot, but this is the USA, free speech isn't denied to idiots.

I didn't even post anything about "free speech". Learn to read.

Speaking of learning to read (not to mention being honest) where the fuck did I say you said ANYTHING about free speech? I brought free speech into the conversation.

So what if someone is a racist, as long as they don't harm another person or violate their civil rights? If you want to stand in a corner and scream that you hate n*ggers, you're an idiot, but this is the USA, free speech isn't denied to idiots.

See? This is why you need to learn to read.

I ask again, WHERE did I say YOU posted anything about free speech? Oh, that's right , I didn't . IN FACT I actually was emphatic that I brought up free speech.

Fucking idiot.

:dig:

How brave of the KKK to want to make come back, based on BLM....which is 70% women. Nigga's with dicks....their bangin your fuckin daughters, they're shackin up with their wives, they're dating their granddaughters....I mean, the last people the KKK need to harrass is black men...they're on YOUR SIDE, IN YOUR FAMILIES...AT YOUR DINNER TABLE AND FAMILY REUNIONS...EMBRACE THEM, DON'T HATE THEM...THE LOVE YOU WHITE MF'S!!
Are you under professional care?
If not you should be.
Really? You can't even watch a fuckin commercial without some nigga and a white bitch in it...and I'm crazy? Face it pal, nigga's love you white fuck heads, the Klan needs to focus on rabbits and puppies, the scourge on our society!!

One of the few things I agree with you on. Turn on the TV, white woman, black guy, white woman, black guy on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

While black men sell you out, white women sell us out.

What's stopping white guys from dipping it in the chocolate?

Nothing, but unlike white women, white men are not throwing themselves at the chocolate.

Fat white women should be encouraged to mate with black men. Likewise , black women should be encouraged to NOT breed with black men. This encouragement ensures the dilution of the negro strain , offering children of both couples a better chance to have a successful life than if they had two negro parents.

Thank Obama for creating the backlash that created Trump's success and any alleged resurgence of the Klan.
The segregationist-in-chief, Obama.

The only legacy of any merit that obama will have is to have made white folk more racially conscious.....which is a good thing despite what all the devotees of political correctness think.

The klan reached the pinnacle of its power in the 1920's.....if they would get away from their Jew Hatred and simply concentrate on educating white folks about the horrendous level of black on white crime then they without a doubt will see a tremendous growth...just on that one issue alone.

The pc democrats and the pc republicans just do not understand how so many white folk are totally pissed by how the blacks have been coddled and catered to...like they were some endangered species....aka the whole myth of black victimhood.

BTW Why are there so many blacks in T.V. Commericals? They only compose about 12 percent of the population but they make up at least 50% of the actors doing the T.V. commericials....we do have other minorities...like chinese, mexican, muslims....why do you rarely see any chinese or mexicans doing commericals....I would like to see just one muslim girl in a veil trying to sell something.

WGBH American Experience . Fatal Flood | PBS

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Last edited:
One of the few things I agree with you on. Turn on the TV, white woman, black guy, white woman, black guy on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

TV land is always a fantasy. Reality is this. When I worked on the prison for visitation weekends, most of the black men that had white women coming to see then, had big fat ugly hogs that no one would give a second look.

If not you should be.
Really? You can't even watch a fuckin commercial without some nigga and a white bitch in it...and I'm crazy? Face it pal, nigga's love you white fuck heads, the Klan needs to focus on rabbits and puppies, the scourge on our society!!

Nothing, but unlike white women, white men are not throwing themselves at the chocolate.

Fat white women should be encouraged to mate with black men. Likewise , black women should be encouraged to NOT breed with black men. This encouragement ensures the dilution of the negro strain , offering children of both couples a better chance to have a successful life than if they had two negro parents.
When and if black women should ever stop producing black men for your mops, what the hell will they do? White women don't want no yellow nigga's, they want them deep dark fine chocolate one's...and only a black woman can create that.......should they ever run out of em....it may mean coming back to pale peter and everybody knows, pale peter, ie white boys are no fun...just ask a horse LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

TV land is always a fantasy. Reality is this. When I worked on the prison for visitation weekends, most of the black men that had white women coming to see then, had big fat ugly hogs that no one would give a second look.
That line would have played back in the day...but today's white girls, are not fat, not ugly and just want to swing off the nuts of nigga's. Stop convincing yourselves its on the hogs that nigga's get....just ask your neighbors, your co workers, and the other's I can't mention, but it rhymes with *amily *embers!!

Doesn't surprise me. There is a lot of intolerance out there. From ALL spectrums.

That line would have played back in the day...but today's white girls, are not fat, not ugly and just want to swing off the nuts of nigga's. Stop convincing yourselves its on the hogs that nigga's get....just ask your neighbors, your co workers, and the other's I can't mention, but it rhymes with *amily *embers!!

You scum can't even get a quote right. What I siad was the white women they got, where I worked in the prison, were big fat hogs. That's a fact. Now you go back you pulling lies and half truths out your sorry ass, that's all the left scum does.

--LOL sure

check this out

A prominent Ku Klux Klan leader says that the group has raised thousands of dollars for Hillary Clinton’s campaign and that the Klan is officially endorsing the Democratic frontrunner for president—a claim the Clinton campaign vigorously denies.

Shortly after setting a giant cross on fire with dozens of other members of various white nationalist groups in Georgia on Saturday, Will Quigg, a Grand Dragon in a California branch of the KKK, sat down with Vocativ—which was there for a larger reporting trip about the modern state of the hate group—to talk about the 2016 election. According to Quigg, “For the KKK, Clinton is our choice.”

“She is friends with the Klan,” Quigg said. “A lot of people don’t realize that. She’s friends with Senator Byrd. He’s been an Exulted Cyclops in the Klan. He’s been King Kleagle.” (King Kleagle is another KKK title for the leader of an entire “realm,” or state. Quigg is the King Kleagle for California.) Quigg was referring to the late U.S. senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia, who organized and served as the leader of a West Virginia Klan chapter in the 1940s. In 2005, Byrd publicly disavowed the Klan and called his involvement “wrong.” Upon the senator’s death in 2010, Hillary Clinton called Byrd a “friend and mentor.”

Quigg said that he and other Klan members have raised more than $20,000 for the Clinton campaign and donated it anonymously.

“In the Bible, it says when you pray, pray in a closed, dark place by yourself,” Quigg said. “Do not pray on the street corners where people can see you … that’s why I got $20,000 together and sent it to Hillary Clinton’s campaign anonymously.”

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation

How brave of the KKK to want to make come back, based on BLM....which is 70% women. Nigga's with dicks....their bangin your fuckin daughters, they're shackin up with their wives, they're dating their granddaughters....I mean, the last people the KKK need to harrass is black men...they're on YOUR SIDE, IN YOUR FAMILIES...AT YOUR DINNER TABLE AND FAMILY REUNIONS...EMBRACE THEM, DON'T HATE THEM...THE LOVE YOU WHITE MF'S!!
If not you should be.

The attraction between the two has been around since the boat ride of 1776.....no way in hell, as a white woman you can see the package of this deep dark slave and not have fantasies, especially given the options you have with white men....rice grain sizes are fun LOLOLOL....but here's the deal, bm are the real sell outs.....without unification, our intire race suffers.

You scum can't even get a quote right. What I siad was the white women they got, where I worked in the prison, were big fat hogs. That's a fact. Now you go back you pulling lies and half truths out your sorry ass, that's all the left scum does.
Up yours white boy, go fuck off

--LOL sure

check this out

A prominent Ku Klux Klan leader says that the group has raised thousands of dollars for Hillary Clinton’s campaign and that the Klan is officially endorsing the Democratic frontrunner for president—a claim the Clinton campaign vigorously denies.

Shortly after setting a giant cross on fire with dozens of other members of various white nationalist groups in Georgia on Saturday, Will Quigg, a Grand Dragon in a California branch of the KKK, sat down with Vocativ—which was there for a larger reporting trip about the modern state of the hate group—to talk about the 2016 election. According to Quigg, “For the KKK, Clinton is our choice.”

“She is friends with the Klan,” Quigg said. “A lot of people don’t realize that. She’s friends with Senator Byrd. He’s been an Exulted Cyclops in the Klan. He’s been King Kleagle.” (King Kleagle is another KKK title for the leader of an entire “realm,” or state. Quigg is the King Kleagle for California.) Quigg was referring to the late U.S. senator Robert Byrd from West Virginia, who organized and served as the leader of a West Virginia Klan chapter in the 1940s. In 2005, Byrd publicly disavowed the Klan and called his involvement “wrong.” Upon the senator’s death in 2010, Hillary Clinton called Byrd a “friend and mentor.”

Quigg said that he and other Klan members have raised more than $20,000 for the Clinton campaign and donated it anonymously.

“In the Bible, it says when you pray, pray in a closed, dark place by yourself,” Quigg said. “Do not pray on the street corners where people can see you … that’s why I got $20,000 together and sent it to Hillary Clinton’s campaign anonymously.”

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation

There is no "KKK" as a single entity. That idea died with Samuel Green's heart attack in 1948. All that's left is a scattering of tiny local groups playing dress-up using the costumes of a bygone era. There is no "organization". If they were part of a single entity, or even related, you wouldn't see one guy over here talking up Clinton and another guy over there talking up Rump. Think about it.

That's what David Duke did in Louisiana -- started his own local dress-up group. That's all this wanker in California is doing --- attention whoring. Don't enable his ilk by pretending he's bigger than he is. He isn't.

BTW Why are there so many blacks in T.V. Commericals? They only compose about 12 percent of the population but they make up at least 50% of the actors doing the T.V. commericials....we do have other minorities...like chinese, mexican, muslims....why do you rarely see any chinese or mexicans doing commericals....I would like to see just one muslim girl in a veil trying to sell something.

The demographics of who is watching TV determines who advertisers and marketers target, especially day time and prime time. Latinos have a a lot of their own channels, especially since it all went digital. The Vietnamese have their own, etc., so you won't see many ads on 'regular' TV aimed at those demographics.

When and if black women should ever stop producing black men for your mops, what the hell will they do? White women don't want no yellow nigga's, they want them deep dark fine chocolate one's...and only a black woman can create that.......should they ever run out of em....it may mean coming back to pale peter and everybody knows, pale peter, ie white boys are no fun...just ask a horse LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
This is why the klan is back.

Forum List

Back