🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

As I expected, nobody can show huge Klan protests marching chanting death threats to black cops who killed unarmed white citizens unlike the protests organized by Al Sharpton calling for the deaths of (white) cops.

Hey Steve, can you show me any huge ISIS protests marching chanting death threats to cops who killed unarmed citizens?

As I expected, nobody can show huge Klan protests marching chanting death threats to black cops who killed unarmed white citizens unlike the protests organized by Al Sharpton calling for the deaths of (white) cops.

Hey Steve, can you show me any huge ISIS protests marching chanting death threats to cops who killed unarmed citizens?
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Not at all. It is comparing one despicable group to another. You are trying to make a point by comparing the protesters and the kkk within an extremely narrow set of parameters. Somehow, you think that since the kkk never chanted "Death to Cops" they are somehow more noble. The fact is, the kkk was full of redneck cops who let their ignorance take away the integrity of their oath.

It is comparing one terrorist organization to another.

And the KKK is, and always has been, a terrorist organization.

It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but when those 3 dozen or so idiots were chanting "death to the police" or whatever in the streets of NY, Sharpton was in Washington D.C.

It is comparing one terrorist organization to another.

And the KKK is, and always has been, a terrorist organization.

but the klan has been marginalized to the point of irrelevance and near non-existence

anecdote:

my neighbor is US park police.

He worked the KKK rally at Harpers Ferry several years ago.

There were 10 times as many protestors as there were klan. It was the protestors that got out of hand and were arrested

When organizers were asked to take a break for a few days while the city mourns the death of two officers.
The reply was pretty much ....
go fuck yourself.

And they say they didn't want the officers killed.
But yet they were protesting and calling for it.

These people are the lowest of the low....

And this Mayor lets them do whatever the fuck they want...
Shut down the West side Highway fine.
Shut down fifth Ave....Have a nice time,enjoy yourselves...
March along and chant for dead cops.....Hey no problem.

No, they just flat out murdered people, lynched them, beat them, and terrorized them.
Gee wizz you LIBs sure are smart. Since when is tying someone to a fence "lynching" them? If you're not happy with what the LIBs did 110 years ago write a fucking letter to the DNC.

No, they just flat out murdered people, lynched them, beat them, and terrorized them.
Gee wizz you LIBs sure are smart. Since when is tying someone to a fence "lynching" them? If you're not happy with what the LIBs did 110 years ago write a fucking letter to the DNC.

Blaming either political party for the KKK is ridiculous. The party that created the klan is no closer to the modern DNC than is Adolph Hitler to Fred Rogers.

And if you think all that the KKK did was tie someone to a fence, you need an education in what they did. They were a murderous terrorist organization, pure and simple.

It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
That's because the Klan is the blue ribbon winner of the social Pariah award. There aren't that many of them left. They haven't put together huge demonstrations since the 1920's. That's almost 100 years ago.

But you're right about the violence. The Klan has never lynched any blacks at thier demonstrations.

I am personally ashamed of Klan members, Skinheads, and White Nationalists. Their filth gives wite people a bad name, and their actions go much further than anything Obama says to make our race relations suck.

I don't know any white nationalists who aren't inferior in some way to the 99% of other white people. They're either short, fat, ugly, angry, or something....

Merry Xmas

Blaming either political party for the KKK is ridiculous. The party that created the klan is no closer to the modern DNC than is Adolph Hitler to Fred Rogers.

And if you think all that the KKK did was tie someone to a fence, you need an education in what they did. They were a murderous terrorist organization, pure and simple.
The KKK was started by a bunch of former Confederates suffering through humiliation and defeat. If we want to adhere to the idea that conservatives embrace tradition, and liberals embrace change...Confederates were as conservative as they come. Jim Crowe era southerners were conservative. Segregationists were conservative. Southern evangelicals and Tea Partiers today, are conservative.

They are the same blood line. Now they are Republicans in the south, not Democrats

If the negro village chiefs throughout Africa hadn't sold their negro slaves to the Europeans nothing like what happened 110 years ago would have happened.
I wonder what the world would look like today if only the negro race existed? HAAA HAAAA!
All those BMW factories. All the skyscrapers. All built out of dog shit and straw.
They still wouldn't have travelled to what is now called North America. LOL

And still do.

They are the shame of our country.
The temptation is to get all John Brown on them, but that's sinking to their level.

At Xmas time, I would like to feel sorry for them, and say a prayer for them...but that is one group I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

If the negro village chiefs throughout Africa hadn't sold their negro slaves to the Europeans nothing like what happened 110 years ago would have happened.
I wonder what the world would look like today if only the negro race existed? HAAA HAAAA!
All those BMW factories. All the skyscrapers. All built out of dog shit and straw.

You really are stretching to exonerate the KKK, aren't you?

Yes, blacks sold other blacks to slavers. Yes, there are other factors involved in getting blacks to the US.

But the kkk was a violent, murderous terrorist organization which evolved into the ultimate symbol of ignorance and racism. The fact that so many small town cops were involved is a big part of why they got away with so much.

Riiiiight.....because Spanish slave traders showing up to buy those slaves had nothing to do with slavery, and neither the opulent southerners in the US, nor sugar plantation owners in the Carribean, had anything to do with slavery.

God you're a reetard.

Forum List

Back