The "Know-Nothing" Obama Administration

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
"I know nothing", "I don't know.", "I'm not aware of that.", "I have no knowledge of that..", "I'm unaware of that.", "I wasn't made aware.", "I found out about it in the news like everyone else." and "I was not informed."

-eric holder, barack obama, the FBI director, the NSA chief, the IRS chief, hillery clinton, and on and on.

Last edited:
[Two articles on the subject:]

The Buck Never Reaches Obama
Free Republic by Townhall.com

The Obama administration's handling of its multiple scandals paints a picture of those who believe they are above the law. There's a pattern of arrogance, dismissiveness, denial, scapegoating, stonewalling, lying, false professions of ignorance, assurances of accountability and punishing whistle-blowers.

The numerous parallels in the administration's handling of the Fast and Furious and Internal Revenue Service scandals alone are too striking to be coincidental. The recurring theme is that the buck never stops at the Obama White House.

With Fast and Furious, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives adopted an ill-conceived, indefensible plan to deliberately walk guns into...
More @ The Buck Never Reaches Obama - David Limbaugh - Page 1

Probably because he's never in The Oval Office presiding over anything! How can you blame someone who's never there?

And this:

The Obama Family is Beyond Out of Touch
Marine Vet For Freedom blog

It has recently come to my attention that the Obama family is off for vacation again in the near future. (bear in mind spring break was less than two months ago). This time they are headed to Africa. What is the price tag for the American taxpayers? It is estimated to cost between 60 and 100 million dollars.

This is outrageous. Those elected to govern on our behalf are supposed to serve the people. Not live lavishly on the sweat of our backs.

Read more @ The Obama Family is Beyond Out of Touch | Marine Vet For Freedom

The Obama administration's handling of its multiple scandals paints a picture of those who believe they are above the law. There's a pattern of arrogance, dismissiveness, denial, scapegoating, stonewalling, lying, false professions of ignorance, assurances of accountability and punishing whistle-blowers.

The numerous parallels in the administration's handling of the Fast and Furious and Internal Revenue Service scandals alone are too striking to be coincidental. The recurring theme is that the buck never stops at the Obama White House.

With Fast and Furious, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives adopted an ill-conceived, indefensible plan to deliberately walk guns into...

Probably because he's never in The Oval Office presiding over anything! How can you blame someone who's never there?

And this:

It has recently come to my attention that the Obama family is off for vacation again in the near future. (bear in mind spring break was less than two months ago). This time they are headed to Africa. What is the price tag for the American taxpayers? It is estimated to cost between 60 and 100 million dollars.

This is outrageous. Those elected to govern on our behalf are supposed to serve the people. Not live lavishly on the sweat of our backs.

We are left with two choices here:

1. Obama isn't responsible for what goes on in his administration because he doesn't actually do his job.
2. He knows exactly what's going on, and they are all lying sacks of shit.

there is no 3rd option.

"I know nothing", "I don't know.", "I'm not aware of that.", "I have no knowledge of that..", "I'm unaware of that.", "I wasn't made aware.", "I found out about it in the news like everyone else." and "I was not informed."

-eric holder, barack obama, the FBI director, the NSA chief, the IRS chief, hillery clinton, and on and on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxGFmYyPs]Sargent Schultz - I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this morning! - YouTube[/ame]
Sargent Schultz - I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this m

And this:

1. Obama isn't responsible for what goes on in his administration because he doesn't actually do his job.

there is no 3rd option.

I'm surprised you guys aren't trying to impeach the President for all the Rapes in the military. After all he is the CiC.

And this:

there is no 3rd option.

I'm surprised you guys aren't trying to impeach the President for all the Rapes in the military. After all he is the CiC.

Hey dunderhead, we can't impeach anyone.

You can't dispute that there are two options 1)Incompetence or 2)Lying so you've decided to try to create a red herring to divert the discussion.

Do you honestly expect us to fall for that? Or are you just lying to yourself so much that you really believe that is an honest response?

It really is amazing to see the lack of leadership in this administration.

If I was President, the first thing I would request of my cabinet would be to know if there are any problems in any of the organizations they run. And if some scandal broke that I didn't know about, you better believe I'd be pissed at the department head who kept that from me or didn't know. This is what we would call common sense leadership. You can't fix problems unless you know about them.

So if there are problems you don't know about, you aren't leading properly. IE Incompetence.

If you're lying about them it's even worse. Because clearly if you know what the problem is and you refuse to acknowledge and then fix the problem. That's another sign of poor leadership.

Im not a leader, and I know enough to establish chains of communications. Obama is supposed to be "the most intelligent President ever" despite the evidence otherwise. Why is it I can see the problems there and he can't?

If I was President, the first thing I would request of my cabinet would be to know if there are any problems in any of the organizations they run. And if some scandal broke that I didn't know about, you better believe I'd be pissed at the department head who kept that from me or didn't know. This is what we would call common sense leadership. You can't fix problems unless you know about them.

So if there are problems you don't know about, you aren't leading properly. IE Incompetence.

If you're lying about them it's even worse. Because clearly if you know what the problem is and you refuse to acknowledge and then fix the problem. That's another sign of poor leadership.

Im not a leader, and I know enough to establish chains of communications. Obama is supposed to be "the most intelligent President ever" despite the evidence otherwise. Why is it I can see the problems there and he can't?

I guarantee you that he knew. I guarantee you that he knew about it all. From the Fast and Furious scandal to the IRS scandal to the NSA scandal to the Benghazi Scandal. They all had their orders and were all told that all you have to do is say "I wasn't aware of it."

I guarantee you that he knew. I guarantee you that he knew about it all. From the Fast and Furious scandal to the IRS scandal to the NSA scandal to the Benghazi Scandal. They all had their orders and were all told that all you have to do is say "I wasn't aware of it."

Im very confident you are correct.

Obama NEVER had any executive experience. Never had to lead anyone. So don't blame him!
Blame the idiots that voted with their "heart".. voted simply because he was black and it was about time we had a black president!
Voted for him BECAUSE Obama knew what to say to get them to vote!
He told us in his book!
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

See Obama really doesn't like whites. He thinks he has to fool them. Use tricks... Tactics...
And he was right!

After all he was the first one to bring up his being black.. not a GOP..
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

See he told the idiots that voted for him! He told them not to fear that he's young! He told the idiots "hey look I'm inexperienced.. but that's not important"!
And he told them they shouldn't be racist and not vote for him because he is black! Verboten!!!

Obama NEVER had any executive experience. Never had to lead anyone. So don't blame him!
Blame the idiots that voted with their "heart".. voted simply because he was black and it was about time we had a black president!
Voted for him BECAUSE Obama knew what to say to get them to vote!
He told us in his book!
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

See Obama really doesn't like whites. He thinks he has to fool them. Use tricks... Tactics...
And he was right!

After all he was the first one to bring up his being black.. not a GOP..
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

See he told the idiots that voted for him! He told them not to fear that he's young! He told the idiots "hey look I'm inexperienced.. but that's not important"!
And he told them they shouldn't be racist and not vote for him because he is black! Verboten!!!

This.

He only claims he knows nothing .... what a disgrace of a President!

Forum List

Back