The Krishna-Shiva Dystopia

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Politics in the new age requires thorough public evaluation through social discourse, and the media is potentially a great vehicle for such prioritization (e.g., Charlie Rose).

Here is a mock-dialogue about 'capitalism-bigotries' between Krishna (Hindu god of negotiation) and Shiva (Hindu god of destruction), two deities who (imagine for argument's sake) transform into an American movie-star (Tom Cruise) and an Asian-American Internet-blogging pro-democracy Catholic (yours truly) to discuss the 'slant of capitalism' and its effect on democracy in the USA.

Could we imagine that such a dialogue could be censored by a Trump Administration obsessed with profit-gauged expediency (e.g., The Fifth Estate)?

====

KRISHNA: What if Donald Trump is 'treated' like a servant?
SHIVA: I see your concern; since Trump is a venture-capitalist, Americans might 'treat' him like a 'banker.'
KRISHNA: Correct, and you have to admit new age politics is mostly capital-driven.
SHIVA: Yes, many businesses advertise on the globally-popular social-networking website Facebook.
KRISHNA: It's why I decided to descend upon Earth as Tom Cruise.
SHIVA: I really liked your films Rain Man and Lions for Lambs.
KRISHNA: Could movie-stars become 'gods' in America?
SHIVA: That eccentric question reveals why Woody Allen made the film Celebrity.
KRISHNA: Why not market Planet Hollywood as the ideal totem of capitalism?
SHIVA: I prefer IBM.
KRISHNA: Is that why you descended on Earth as an Internet-blogging 'social analyst/student'?
SHIVA: Yes, well you see how many people use Facebook (and you can access it for free at libraries).
KRISHNA: Maybe Americans want 'dollar-deity dolls.'
SHIVA: Yes, my daughter is a big fan of Barbie!
KRISHNA: The Trump Administration must evaluate capitalism in terms of 'mob rule.'
SHIVA: Well, that's why former U.S. President Obama perhaps bought a Black-Barbie for his daughter.

====

guerilla2.jpg

Sounds to me like you had the wrong answer when you knocked on the door of 'eternity'. The voice on the other side told your ass to 'go away'...........:laugh:.........

Forum List

Back