The Last Thing America Needs To Do Is Give Billionaires More Money Or More Power

The middle class in this country was built by unions and federal labor laws, and over the past fifty years, Republicans have done everything in their power to weaken both. Yet, middle-class and lower-middle-class Republicans keep voting Republicans into office—enabling these same Republicans to drive down wages further and make it easier for rich people to ship jobs overseas. Then, after Republicans weaken labor laws and unions, thus driving down both wages and opportunity, they complain that the middle class does not pay enough in taxes. In addition, they blame the lowered wages on undocumented workers, when many of these Republicans are the same people who knowingly hire undocumented workers.

The Last Thing America Needs To Do Is Give Billionaires More Money Or More Power.

You silly beggar...Americans don’t “give” billionaires money or power....Billionaires EARN their money and power....You bottom feeders can’t wrap your heads around that EARN thing can you?
Earn it by inheriting it and paying off politicians.

You sound pretty matter of fact...what percentage of millionaires are beneficiaries of an inheritance? I’m certain you have a credible source to link us to...right?
It's hard to find a source. They all claim to be self made, it's just a farce.

A “farce” because you say so...huh?
Look, if I were a non-contributing taker I’d hold your position as well...it’s easier on the mind for lowlifes to believe that those better off didn’t work for it...I totally get it bud.

The middle class in this country was built by unions and federal labor laws, and over the past fifty years, Republicans have done everything in their power to weaken both. Yet, middle-class and lower-middle-class Republicans keep voting Republicans into office—enabling these same Republicans to drive down wages further and make it easier for rich people to ship jobs overseas. Then, after Republicans weaken labor laws and unions, thus driving down both wages and opportunity, they complain that the middle class does not pay enough in taxes. In addition, they blame the lowered wages on undocumented workers, when many of these Republicans are the same people who knowingly hire undocumented workers.

The Last Thing America Needs To Do Is Give Billionaires More Money Or More Power.

You silly beggar...Americans don’t “give” billionaires money or power....Billionaires EARN their money and power....You bottom feeders can’t wrap your heads around that EARN thing can you?

You sound pretty matter of fact...what percentage of millionaires are beneficiaries of an inheritance? I’m certain you have a credible source to link us to...right?

Look, if I were a non-contributing taker I’d hold your position as well...it’s easier on the mind for lowlifes to believe that those better off didn’t work for it...I totally get it bud.
I'm quite successful, that's why I know so many wealthy.

That makes sense...everybody wealthy sides with beggars...right?

Stating facts is siding with beggars? Everyone says Bezos is a liberal....

Ofcourse he’s a Liberal...the livelihood of his business is in the hands of government...his best customer is the government via welfare dollars.

Link us to him advocating for the uber wealthy to pay more in taxes...thanks in advance.

Ofcourse he’s a Liberal...the livelihood of his business is in the hands of government...his best customer is the government via welfare dollars.

Link us to him advocating for the uber wealthy to pay more in taxes...thanks in advance.
Then I guess everyone wealthy does side with beggars.

Bullshit. The majority of them inherited their money from people who came by it in questionable ways.
Bullcrap meter alert..... Good grief.

You are embarrassing yourself now.

Bullshit. The majority of them inherited their money from people who came by it in questionable ways.
Bullcrap meter alert..... Good grief.

You are embarrassing yourself now.
Cronyism is pretty questionable.

Wrong.
Sorry we know you have been proven an uneducated fool on multiple threads but you have to be outed again.

The fact is that the vast majority of wealthy people earned and made their wealth. Those who simply inherited it are a small minority

That is fact boy deal with it

No soup for you dumbass
But it's not a fact. Most if not all had some advantage to start with. A $14,000,000 start up, wealthy family to draw on, ext. Almost none of them come from lower or middle class backgrounds. And a big chunk just plain inherited.
It's what the lottery is for, now go play it.

Then I guess everyone wealthy does side with beggars.

Haha...yeah, yeah....go with that.

Just curious who gave the billionaires their money?

Most of them inherited it. You don't like the guys who made the money themselves: Bezos, Gates, Jobs, Schultz. They remember where they came from. Assholes like Trump, the Kochs, think the money they inherited and what it bought them, makes them better than the rest of us.

They also have no clue what life is like in a world where wealth and power don't grease your way.

My billionaires are better than your billionaires............

DailyKOS?

:auiqs.jpg:

We should raise the minimum wage until the right wing stops complaining the Poor don't pay their share of taxes.

Most of them inherited it. You don't like the guys who made the money themselves: Bezos, Gates, Jobs, Schultz. They remember where they came from. Assholes like Trump, the Kochs, think the money they inherited and what it bought them, makes them better than the rest of us.

They also have no clue what life is like in a world where wealth and power don't grease your way.
So because you had parent who was successful and you continued that that trend that somehow means you are undeserving of your wealth and success? I don't agree with there politics but I have have never trashed Bezos, Gates, Jobs or Schultz because of there success I shop on Amazon have microsoft on my computer and have an Iphone as for Schultz I only drink coffee occassionaly so that kind leaves him out that is the difference between myself and you and people like you I can disagree with a rich persons politics but still respect what they have accomplished.

So because you had parent who was successful and you continued that that trend that somehow means you are undeserving of your wealth and success? I don't agree with there politics but I have have never trashed Bezos, Gates, Jobs or Schultz because of there success I shop on Amazon have microsoft on my computer and have an Iphone as for Schultz I only drink coffee occassionaly so that kind leaves him out that is the difference between myself and you and people like you I can disagree with a rich persons politics but still respect what they have accomplished.

I have no use for those who get rich of the work of other, while sitting back looking at ways to screw over everyday Americans. At billionaires who import illegals from Mexico, so they can pay less than minimum wages, cash under the table with none of the benefits that working Americans are entitled to.

My father worked in a small manufacturing company, bought a house, and raised six kids on the money he made there. My mother stayed home and raised the kids, tended the garden that fed us all summer, and canned and preserved its bounty for the winter. He worked hard and saved enough to open a small family restaurant in a nearby village. Such a life today would be impossible.

Worker pay is cut to the bone - at the same level as a percentage of costs as in the late 1800's - the Guilded Age when the Robber Barons ruled. That's what Republican economic policies have done - reversed 125 years of workers sharing in the wealth their labour creates, and basically created a slave class who are stuck in low wage jobs with no way out.

I have no use for those who get rich of the work of other, while sitting back looking at ways to screw over everyday Americans. At billionaires who import illegals from Mexico, so they can pay less than minimum wages, cash under the table with none of the benefits that working Americans are entitled to.

My father worked in a small manufacturing company, bought a house, and raised six kids on the money he made there. My mother stayed home and raised the kids, tended the garden that fed us all summer, and canned and preserved its bounty for the winter. He worked hard and saved enough to open a small family restaurant in a nearby village. Such a life today would be impossible.

Worker pay is cut to the bone - at the same level as a percentage of costs as in the late 1800's - the Guilded Age when the Robber Barons ruled. That's what Republican economic policies have done - reversed 125 years of workers sharing in the wealth their labour creates, and basically created a slave class who are stuck in low wage jobs with no way out.
There are problems, but hard to agree with alot of what you write. You seem jealous, and that hurts your cause.

Great, and they should be taxed more money f which Gates and other billionaires actually agree with that. And in lieu of their success they don’t need my money, and they should focus on their success and not political power to give themselves more of my money. So get out of the way so more of society can do better. You don’t need anymore success at my expense. There are 325 million Americans. We build society based on that fact. Not that there are a few billionaires

Gates should be a-ok with it as he is a grade A jackhole that keeps asking for H1B visas to screw over American workers in the IT sector. The Democratic Party loves that man for donating money. They know he is screwing over Americans...........they just don't give a damn.

Great, and they should be taxed more money f which Gates and other billionaires actually agree with that. And in lieu of their success they don’t need my money, and they should focus on their success and not political power to give themselves more of my money. So get out of the way so more of society can do better. You don’t need anymore success at my expense. There are 325 million Americans. We build society based on that fact. Not that there are a few billionaires
It is clear the trade deals have hurt us. We built our nation up with trade protections and tariffs. We in the United States was like the world to itself. Most of it from within. We were sold on the trade deals and lost good manufacturing jobs. With most being men. We are in a way a form of a socialist nation because we take from people to give to others at not a low rate. People working at lower wage jobs with no government help take a beating. This is not good.

Forum List

Back