The leading Moscow imperialist Girkin : if OUR "bet on Trump" does not work out - then the next year/end of the current one will become a very seriou

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
2 question :
1) WHY Moscow Jihadi empire BET ON Trump ? any ideas ?
2) why Moscow´s leading imperialist Girkin believes that 🇷🇺 they are losing this war ? MAGA and commies are saying the opposite.

if OUR "bet on Trump" (which in my opinion was a failure from the start, but I do not insist on 100% reliability of my opinion) does not work out - then the next year (or even the end of the current one) will become a very serious test for our 🇷🇺country.

who is Girkin :

2 question :
1) WHY Moscow Jihadi empire BET ON Trump ? any ideas ?
2) why Moscow´s leading imperialist Girkin believes that 🇷🇺 they are losing this war ? MAGA and commies are saying the opposite.

if OUR "bet on Trump" (which in my opinion was a failure from the start, but I do not insist on 100% reliability of my opinion) does not work out - then the next year (or even the end of the current one) will become a very serious test for our 🇷🇺country.

who is Girkin :

So you're volunteering to go into battle to back the Idiot-in-Chief?

If so, head to the nearest army recruiter. I've heard Biden is having them use DEI standards now. If the doctor that gives you a physical asks what gender you are, they'll actually let you in if you have no idea!!!

So you're volunteering to go into battle to back the Idiot-in-Chief?

If so, head to the nearest army recruiter. I've heard Biden is having them use DEI standards now. If the doctor that gives you a physical asks what gender you are, they'll actually let you in if you have no idea!!!
slide_2.jpg

Forum List

Back