The Lebanese cleric's message to Nasrallah (bucthers): "Don't say I didn't know"

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Will Hezbollah play with Lebanese lives as pawns just as they did in 2006???​

#####

Source

The Lebanese cleric's message to Nasrallah: "Don't say I didn't know"

The Lebanese Shiite cleric who lives in the Gulf, Muhammad Ali al-Husseini, wrote yesterday (Tuesday) in the Saudi newspaper "Okaz" a letter to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah about the war with Israel entitled: "Nasrallah be aware so you don't say later if I knew."
Al-Husseini, who serves as the Secretary General of the Islamic Council in Lebanon, described the situation in southern Lebanon and emphasized that for ten months villages in the region have been destroyed, people have been killed and displaced from their homes, and crops have been burned - according to his claim, there is no horizon or benefit for Lebanon and its citizens: "If all the Lebanese are asked, they will say Unanimously - 'Stop, we don't want a war in which we have no interest and we have no interest or benefit in it.'"

The Shia cleric wrote in his article that the Israel after October 7 is not the Israel before October 7 and that its strength far exceeds that of Lebanon: "I swear sincerely that the war is very close and you are the only one who can stop it and save our country from destruction and the citizens from destruction by making a historic decision to stop the the military operations immediately, to announce this openly and to let the Lebanese army take full responsibility for the border. If not, you will bear full responsibility for everything the Israeli army does in Lebanon and will be responsible for the destruction of Lebanon and all the blood that will be spilled."

He further emphasized: "Logic and the laws of Islam oblige us not to throw ourselves into perdition and your religious responsibility is very great - not only yourself, but not to throw into perdition an entire nation and an entire country. This is my advice to you."

Does it really matter who does what in the rest of the world as long as The Three "H" Freedom Fighters take down the vermim Nazisraelites led by the Hitler impersonator Nutty " Alf" Yahoo .

The IDF continues to fight a losing battle as Nutty comes under increasing pressure for his barbarism .

Will Hezbollah play with Lebanese lives as pawns just as they did in 2006???​

#####

Source

The Lebanese cleric's message to Nasrallah: "Don't say I didn't know"

The Lebanese Shiite cleric who lives in the Gulf, Muhammad Ali al-Husseini, wrote yesterday (Tuesday) in the Saudi newspaper "Okaz" a letter to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah about the war with Israel entitled: "Nasrallah be aware so you don't say later if I knew."
Al-Husseini, who serves as the Secretary General of the Islamic Council in Lebanon, described the situation in southern Lebanon and emphasized that for ten months villages in the region have been destroyed, people have been killed and displaced from their homes, and crops have been burned - according to his claim, there is no horizon or benefit for Lebanon and its citizens: "If all the Lebanese are asked, they will say Unanimously - 'Stop, we don't want a war in which we have no interest and we have no interest or benefit in it.'"

The Shia cleric wrote in his article that the Israel after October 7 is not the Israel before October 7 and that its strength far exceeds that of Lebanon: "I swear sincerely that the war is very close and you are the only one who can stop it and save our country from destruction and the citizens from destruction by making a historic decision to stop the the military operations immediately, to announce this openly and to let the Lebanese army take full responsibility for the border. If not, you will bear full responsibility for everything the Israeli army does in Lebanon and will be responsible for the destruction of Lebanon and all the blood that will be spilled."

He further emphasized: "Logic and the laws of Islam oblige us not to throw ourselves into perdition and your religious responsibility is very great - not only yourself, but not to throw into perdition an entire nation and an entire country. This is my advice to you."
Interesting post. Thank You.

Forum List

Back