🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left Believe Nothing They Say

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The oceans are rising and we’ve only got a few years to act! So they buy mansions on the beach and fly private jets.

COVID-19 is incredibly dangerous so we must wear masks and shut everything down! So they go around without masks and open up selective businesses they want opened for their personal use.

We must help the poor! Study after study shows Leftists are the least charitable people in America.

America is racist! So they award jobs and benefits based upon skin pigmentation.

Trump is stealing the election! So they demand voter ID be eliminated and untraceable mail-in voting be the primary voting method.

We must build infrastructure! The deepest blue states - California and New York - have the worst infrastructures in America.

Defund the police! As they surround themselves with police and private security.

More Gun restrictions are needed! As they surround themselves with gun carrying security.

Last edited:
Pelosi proves she's 100% full of shit by getting her hair done at a business Dems ordered closed, while not wearing a mask. The Dem 'phony' is off the charts. The law is for the lowly masses not for the Dem political elite apparently.

Same with the right. They’re both hypocrites.
I see a possible difference here.

Certainly I do see intellectual dishonesty from the Left. No shortage of it. Regularly.

From the Right, though, I think they truly believe what they say, no matter how willfully ignorant it is.

Not sure which is worse.
I believe kids like Gretta who are told she has no future and that the world will end in 12 years as she is put in front of the UN to cry about it, but that is more of a child abuse issue.

Say, have first graders been pulled out of class again to protest guns? My bad, they don't go to school anymore cuz of a virus. But protesting is still Ok, so long as it is not against Covid restrictions, so they could probably start doing that again.

The oceans are rising and we’ve only got a few years to act! So they buy mansions on the beach and fly private jets.

COVID-19 is incredibly dangerous so we must wear masks and shut everything down! So they go around without masks and open up selective businesses they want opened for their personal use.

We must help the poor! Study after study shows Leftists are the least charitable people in America.

America is racist! So they award jobs and benefits based upon skin pigmentation.

Trump is stealing the election! So they demand voter ID be eliminated and untraceable mail-in voting be the primary voting method.

We must build infrastructure! The deepest blue states - California and New York - have the worst infrastructures in America.

Defund the police! As they surround themselves with police and private security.

More Gun restrictions are needed! As they surround themselves with gun carrying security.
WM, that was one of your best posts ever!

That’s like saying Babe Ruth and I can both play baseball. Factually true, but .......
The partisans of the left think just like you, but from their blind point of view. You’re blind too.

You guys are identical twins but don’t know it.
I listed specifics. Feel free to list those of the right.
I won’t hold my breath.
Nothing specific about you and the Babe.

When Sen. Paul Wellstone dies some years ago, I remember there were what we now know as Prog politicians saying that "He really believed in what they were pushing". Power and Money. And damn the peasants.

That’s like saying Babe Ruth and I can both play baseball. Factually true, but .......
The partisans of the left think just like you, but from their blind point of view. You’re blind too.

I won’t hold my breath.
Now how did I know you couldn’t provide one specific example of hypocrisy on the right?

I won’t hold my breath.
Now how did I know you couldn’t provide one specific example of hypocrisy on the right?
The hypocrisy is everywhere. I even pointed out earlier in this thread, when a dumb con (was that you?) claimed only progs grow government.

It's more that they openly lie and do anything for power. Just the usual scam artist, but more dangerous.

Forum List

Back