The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988

You seem really focused on Trump. I said nothing of Trump.

The fact remains. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT. You pretend to be so concerned about the 1/6 riot.

Are you really? Cause, there could be another one. Even if you think taht voting in person is sooooo terrible, isn't it less terrible than a civil war?

Or, is there some reason that you are willing to risk everything, to keep the more "relaxed" rules, a reason that you don't wan to share?
Trump is the source of the concerns you speak of. The concerns are based of the lies that he has been spreading. He came out on election night and declared victory and a stolen election and his puppets have been scrambling to promote and justify that narrative ever since. Wasn’t there a dead Cuban dictator conspiracy at some point? It’s been pathetic

You seem really focused on Trump. I said nothing of Trump.

The fact remains. GIVE US WHAT WE WANT. You pretend to be so concerned about the 1/6 riot.

Are you really? Cause, there could be another one. Even if you think taht voting in person is sooooo terrible, isn't it less terrible than a civil war?

Or, is there some reason that you are willing to risk everything, to keep the more "relaxed" rules, a reason that you don't wan to share?
If a bunch of tards want to start a civil war because they can’t win elections with high voter turnout then they are the ones with the issues. The “right” knows that big gov, highly regulated voting reduces turn out and plays in their favor so they promote that. It’s very obvious. That said, I’m all for efficiency, so if fraud is exposed I’m happy to plug holes. I just haven’t seen any proof of significant fraud from mail in voting. Nobody can explain how the supposed fraud is happening.

If a bunch of tards want to start a civil war because they can’t win elections with high voter turnout then they are the ones with the issues. The “right” knows that big gov, highly regulated voting reduces turn out and plays in their favor so they promote that. It’s very obvious. That said, I’m all for efficiency, so if fraud is exposed I’m happy to plug holes. I just haven’t seen any proof of significant fraud from mail in voting. Nobody can explain how the supposed fraud is happening.
Yep. Proving who one is no longer allows dead people to vote democrat.

Texas woman pleads guilty on 26 counts of voter fraud over alleged vote harvesting operation​

2 men charged in voter fraud involving 8,000 ballot applications for 'fictitious' or dead voters​

DA's Office: 5 People Charged with Voter Fraud Related to 2020 General Election​

1658239827171.png

Three Michigan women face voter fraud charges tied to 2020 election​

Voter Fraud Alleged in CT, Democratic Official Charged​

2nd person arrested in voter fraud investigation at Alachua County jail; bail set at $75K​

Voter fraud never happens does it ;).

Last edited:
Dims did not accept the 2000 election, and they never have.
Dems pushed Gore, Kerry, and Clinton to challenge the election results, recounts, lawsuits, they claimed all three were stolen. That's why Dems up and stole it in 2020.

Trump is the source of the concerns you speak of. The concerns are based of the lies that he has been spreading. He came out on election night and declared victory and a stolen election and his puppets have been scrambling to promote and justify that narrative ever since. Wasn’t there a dead Cuban dictator conspiracy at some point? It’s been pathetic
Hmmm, wrong. Dims are the source because they are sleazy and corrupt.

No one younger than 52 has voted in a Presidential Election where the Republican winner was not considered illegitimate by the Left and Press (I repeat myself).

But it’s a wild conspiracy and dangerous talk to discuss the legitimacy of Joe that’ll get you banned on every social media platform.

1988 was 34 years ago. This is not my usual both 2000 and 1980 where 20 years ago whittering (though I am correct about that), this is a discussion about age and the Eternal Now and how the simple passage of time affects political analysis.

I am going to use 18 as a baseline age here because that is US voting age. For anyone 52 years and younger, 1988 was the first Presidential election in which they could vote. That was when GHWB was elected President. You have to be 60 now to have voted for Reagan in 1980

GHWB is the last Republican President to be elected without Democrats claiming his election was illegitimate. 2000 was 22 years ago. For anyone 40 and younger, every Republican President since they were eligible to vote has been considered illegitimate by both Dems and the press.

For those of us upper end Gen X and older, it is difficult to internalize that Bill Clinton being President is as remote to Millennials and younger as, say, Nixon being President is to upper end Gen X. Sure, it happened but that's history. Ancient history.

2008 is 14 years ago. You would have to be at least 32 and then 28 to have voted for Obama. For younger Millennials and upper end Gen Z, that's the President when they were kids and they maybe sorta remember that being a big thing.

2016 is six years ago. You have to be at least 24 to have voted for Trump. The point of going through this chronology is to stress, as many others, that for the last 22 years, every Republican President has been considered illegitimate by large swathes of the press and public.

If you are under 40, you grew up in a world in which a Republican being President was deemed per se illegitimate. You grew up in a world where what those illegitimate Presidents did was per se illegitimate. It is the air you breathed and the water you drank. This is what you know

This is simply the truth. Bush was installed by the Supreme Court and then did *handwave* something wrong to be re-elected, after all, he shouldn't have been President in the first place. Republicans play a game with the Electoral College, which is anti-democratic, to win.

Every Republican President is wrong and everything they do is wrong, and Trump let Russians change votes to make him President so what he did was extra super wrong. Since everything they did is wrong, then every action they took is wrong and SCOTUS is illegitimate. It's logic.

It is irrelevant whether this is true. It is what two generations of people have been told. People believe this because why would those people who are the experts in politics say this if it wasn't true? That's what they are paid to do, that's what they know, they wouldn't lie.

I comprehend the urge to eyeroll when the wailing starts about how SCOTUS is illegitimate because the justices were appointed by Presidents who did not win the popular vote and thus are illegitimate. It is eyeroll worthy. However. Enormous numbers of people who vote believe this.

Many a pixel has been slain, and that's just by me, decrying the total lack of knowledge of how the American electoral system works. Many more have been slain noting how destructive this is to public discourse. I am here to tell you that it will only get worse.

Another part of my internet life is very Left indeed. I keep my mouth shut over there because that's where I go to try to escape politics. I am here to tell you that the Kids These Days do not understand what Dobbs did. They believe, utterly, that abortion was just banned.

They believe that Republicans are an existential threat to democracy and that Republicans should be banned from all manner of things, practicing medicine, practicing law, going to college at all, holding jobs, partaking in society at large. Because Republicans are evil and cheat.

A very few people there know that I have a JD and I was asked privately to explain what Dobbs meant. When I told those people that Dobbs meant states decided abortion laws and that CA and NY now have some of the most permissive laws in the world, I was met with shock.

Why? Because all the news sources they consume told them otherwise. I was accused of lying. I was accused of making it up. And when they went and checked and found out I was correct, the utter cognitive dissonance was painful to behold. Because these sources they trust lied.

The response was not to question worldview and whether those sources were lying to them about other matters. The response was ego defense. Okay well this is wrong but TX banned and that's what the rest of the country will do and they weren't lying, they were just upset!

That is the mental barrier with which messaging that's not fully of the Left, let alone being of the Right, is up against. Two generations of being told that Republicans are evil cheaters who aren't a legitimate political party. Two generations of no civics education, not really.

People don't like to question priors because doing so means admitting you did not interpret the world correctly and the ego will defend against that. It's been +/- 18 years since I've had to admit my view of Middle Eastern geopolitics was absolutely wrong. I'm still bitter.

We discuss Othering and that is also a problem. But there are two generations of Americans for whom a baseline worldview is that if the Republicans win, that can be ignored because it's not legitimate. And that I don't see changing. It's only going to get uglier from here. /fin

No Republican has won the popular vote since Bush Sr. in 1988, except W who won re-election by the slimmest of margins in 2004. Both W in 2000 and Trump in 2016, were inflicted on an unwilling population by the Electoral College, and both rank among the worst Presidents in US history.

The people got it right, and as a result, it's going to get more and more difficult to support the Electoral College in its current form.

Gore would never have invade Iraq in 2002, and our current geo-political landscape would have been much different, with no tax cuts and no Iraqi war, the economy would not have collapsed in 2008. And climate change would have been worked on.

How does mail in voting allow dead people to vote democrat?
BTW...I added to my post above to show you how often it does happen. However, you didn't specifically state mail in voting.
But many states have actually expanded mail in voting, not reduced it.

With that said, here you go.

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots​

From October 2013 through November 2013, Raia instructed Dio Braxton, Matt Calicchio, Lizaida Camis, and other conspirators who worked for his campaign, to pay certain Hoboken voters $50 if those voters applied for and cast mail-in ballots in the November 2013 Hoboken municipal election.
Braxton and Camis previously pleaded guilty to their roles in the conspiracy. Braxton is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 10, 2019,
A jury found Constable Tyron Davis guilty of six counts of voter fraud for illegally harvesting mail ballot applications at a Waxahachie nursing home while a candidate in the May 2016 Democrat primary runoff.
This is D.C.’s latest attempt at expanded mail-in voting. In 2020, 11% of all mail-in ballots sent to registered voters in the general election never made it to their recipients

No Republican has won the popular vote since Bush Sr. in 1988, except W who won re-election by the slimmest of margins in 2004. Both W in 2000 and Trump in 2016, were inflicted on an unwilling population by the Electoral College, and both rank among the worst Presidents in US history.

The people got it right, and as a result, it's going to get more and more difficult to support the Electoral College in its current form.

Gore would never have invade Iraq in 2002, and our current geo-political landscape would have been much different, with no tax cuts and no Iraqi war, the economy would not have collapsed in 2008. And climate change would have been worked on.
Gore lost. They tried to cheat, but still couldn't get him shoved in. Lying to the American people giving Florida to Gore on the news so people wouldn't go out and vote (There was one news organization that didn't do this....Fox News). Then the hanging chad thing after that didn't work as well as the dems had hoped for. Dimple in chad for Gore, but punched out for Bush. Give it to Gore.

As for the Electoral collage. It is a great thing. Without it, New York, California, Texas, and Florida would be deciding all the elections, and this would not give us the diverse representation we need. This form of election/government wasn't implemented without these type of things not being thought of and discussed.

How does mail in voting allow dead people to vote democrat?

It doesn't, but Republicans are so desperate to find excuses to end mail-in voting, now that Democrats are using it, that they'll say or do ANYTHING as an excuse to block mail-in balloting.

Republicans have been closing polling stations in low income neighborhoods since the Voting Rights Act expired, and the SC overturned the provisions that states had to clear new voting rules with Washington. Over 1000 polling stations have been closed in red states, which is why people stand in lines for hours to vote in inner city Atlanta, and are in and out in 5 minutes in the Republican voting suburbs.

In 2020, low income voters discovered mail in voting, and because of Covid, low income voters used it like never before, instantly overcoming years of closing of polling stations for low income voters, shortened voting hours, and all of the other Stupid Republican tricks to make it hard for hourly rated workers to vote.

BTW...I added to my post above to show you how often it does happen. However, you didn't specifically state mail in voting.
But many states have actually expanded mail in voting, not reduced it.

With that said, here you go.

The NY Post is a Questionable Source. Anecdotal accounts from people with an agenda. How many votes are we talking anyway????

The fact that these people were arrested and charged doesn't prove that lots of dead people are voting. Arrests are an indication that the system worked and the people were caught.

You saying "Trump" means nothing to me.

You claim it cheating doesn't happen. So, why the resistance? You act like the new more relaxed rules are very, very important to you, that you are willing to risk Civil War over it.

If it doesn't matter, than just GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.

And let's have elections that both sides are confident in. And try to hold the shit together for a little while longer.

Or, are you actively pushign for Civil War?

Nope. Civil War would be a problem for everyone. You claim to be shocked and outraged by 1/6. Why do you want more of that?

Let's just go back to the good old days of 2016.

Why are you so committed to this? What is your motive that is worth risking Civil War?

You saying "Trump" means nothing to me.

You claim it cheating doesn't happen. So, why the resistance? You act like the new more relaxed rules are very, very important to you, that you are willing to risk Civil War over it.

If it doesn't matter, than just GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.

And let's have elections that both sides are confident in. And try to hold the shit together for a little while longer.

Or, are you actively pushign for Civil War?

Why are YOU so determined to fix a problem that doesn't exist. Last election was the most honest and secure in US History, so why do all of these newly restrictive laws need to be passed, other than to keep certain segments of the population from voting.

Why are Trump Cult members always talking about Civil War???? Didn't you learn ANYTHING from the last one????

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.

Why are YOU so determined to fix a problem that doesn't exist.....

Let's review.

1. You claim that 1/6 was a real threat to our democracy.

2. YOu claim that the elections are secure.

3. So, why not avoid conflict by just giving us what we want?

That was the question asked. Why did you reply without addressing it?

haha he did! you demafascist are still claiming bush didn’t win and it was stolen…you rioter for years, dems in congress attempted to object and stop the certification
Here is an example of how a real patriot loses.

“May God bless our new president and new vice president and may God bless the United States of America,” Gore said.

The Neo-GOP BIGLIE supporters say "Fuck the new president and Fuck the new vice president and Fuck the United States of America".

View attachment 671878
Voter fraud never happens does it

Not in high enough levels to change the outcome of national or state level elections.

1658259318879.png

From your link....

That is out of every election since 1980. That is more than 1 billion votes just in the presidential elections, add in all the mid-terms and local elections and we are talking close to 2 billion votes. But to be conservative I will say it is 1.5 billion votes.

That is 1 proven case of fraud for every 1.7 million votes cast.

Or to put it a different way...a fraud rate of 0.000085%

Forum List

Back